LEGOGUY912 for Stapleton County Council

(I) - Introduction
(II) - Why you should vote for me
(III) - Plans for Stapleton County
(IV) Past experience
(V) Conclusion

(I) Introduction

Hello, I’m LEGOGUY912. You probably won’t know me since i’m new to Firestone and Stapleton County. But I can promise you that you’d probably like me. I’m here to tell you why i’m running for Stapleton County Council and that is because I want to know the gist around Firestone. Hope you enjoy my speech.

(II) - Why you should vote for me.

You should vote for me because I have somewhat knowledge of being part of a Council. I think I would be fit for the Council and I hope you can see that as well. I also would like to learn the gist around Firestone and someday run for State Legislation. This would be a good opportunity for you and others to learn about me and what I can do for Stapleton County.

(III) - Plans for Stapleton County

I have some plans that I think you’d like if I was elected and be able to bring up to the other Council council members. I’d like to crush corruption out of Law Enforcement and end false arresting. As a citizen of Firestone and past resident in Stapleton County, I’ve seen a lot of corruption by Law Enforcement Officers. I want to crush that out of this county and make it a safer place for you and others. I hope you can agree with me on that plan.

(IV) - Past Experience

I have some Past Experience and current Experience. I’ll admit I’m not really known around Firestone at all. I’ve never been in a major thing in Firestone or Stapleton County. But if you trust me, I’ll be running for State Legislation after my term has ended on the Council. I hope that you can see that with me as well.

(V) - Conclusion

In conclusion, I think you should give me a chance at being a Council member and work for you. Getting rid of corruption and helping the fine people of Stapleton County. I hope you support me for Council. If you have any questions/concerns please feel free to add me on Discord. My tag is: SwaggerSouls𝓜𝓓#2865.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support, you seem like a cool dude.

2 Likes

2 Likes

What are some steps you would take in order to crush corruption within Law enforcement agencies?

2 Likes

I’d meet with the other city council members who’ve been elected and begin working on new laws to find the corruption and then get rid of it from the department/agency it has been find in.

2 Likes

2 Likes

I support

2 Likes

2 Likes

Support,

Senator Duskmsg

2 Likes

Voting open.

2 Likes