Lego_Lord (yuc78908) for Firestone House!

Hello everyone! I am Lego_Lord and I am running for Firestone House! I know that I am quite new here, but I have already seen the beauty of this great State. My plans are to support and draft Legislation to promote Employment into our Departments, to get assistance programs out there for our disabled citizens, and to quickly address any problems that come up in our future. The road that we seek is not paved, we must be the trailblazers and rise up to the occasion. Together, we will make a better Firestone that works for Everyone. But it must start somewhere, Vote Lego_Lord for Firestone State House!

Signed,
Lego_Lord
Candidate for Firestone House

4 Likes

Support!!

4 Likes

support

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

how will you do this? do you have any experience in these types of positions? how long have you played Firestone?

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

i know this guy i support he’s been a legislator in to many usa’s tho

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes

No support, gain more experience in firestone and maybe i’ll support in the future.

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support aye aye

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Unfortunately, this candidate failed to follow rule 6 of this election, and posted their speech prior to meeting the signature requirement. Even though it was by one, the rules are rules and are not to be bent. With that said, this candidate is disqualified from the House of Representatives election.

2 Likes