Leaving the Community - Madi

Hi.

You may have noticed that I suddenly left from my positions and left FS. It has been a wild
1 1/2 - 2 years (Not sure when I actually joined but roughly that). Sorry to those who are disappointed in me. There are a few reasons behind why I left. Here are a few:

1. Kinda felt like I fulfilled my purpose in the community. You don’t really NEED me anymore and I felt like I did everything I wanted to do.
  2. I wanted to move on with different genres.
  3. Tired of the continuous “fights” and “drama” within the community.
  4. Tired of the unfair treatment of the criminal members of the community. They are human too. :woman_shrugging: Exactly how FS employees are also humans. Why can’t we put our roles aside and love each other? Or are we just incapable of being indecent human beings sometimes?
  5. Tired of the expectations and requirements of a LEO. Wasn’t any good anyway and saw no future here.
  6. Wanted a fresh change somewhere else. Firestone has no room for that for me.
  7. It felt more like a task rather than something I liked when I joined FS.
  8. V3 was just 10000000000 promises away. No thank you and I am not waiting any longer.

No, I will not be coming back even if you ask me to.

That’s all from me! Thank you for the memories and the fun times.
If you wish to stay in contact with me: Madi#2439. (I will decide if I wish to maintain that contact.)

28 Likes

Good afternoon!

As always, your selfless service to the state and to the community as a whole is greatly appreciated. While many other community members come and go, I don’t know of anyone with as good a relationship with everyone they come into contact with as you. Keep that radiant and friendly quality with you wherever you go, and I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors!

6 Likes

thank you for being a great person to talk to, what you have done for this state will be remembered. i wish you the best of luck inside and outside of roblox.

6 Likes

Goodbye Madi, you were a really dedicated mod who stayed up all night to ban exploiters D=

4 Likes

tyfys madi! wish you well for the future!!!

5 Likes

bye madi

4 Likes

:sob: although i never knew you, you were so kind to everyone and a foundation of this community

good luck on your future endeavors madi

3 Likes

madi you were a great friend to have around, always very positive and bright, very sad to see you go, but i have seen lots of good friends go over the 4 years I’ve been in this state. maybe we will cross paths again sometime

adieu et bonne chance!

2 Likes

one of the realest posts ive read, im quitting after school starts for almost the same reasons as you >_<

2 Likes

:sob: o7 madi tyfys, you were a fucking great person in general and were nice to everyone

3 Likes

toxic community not meant for nice people like you. keep it 100, take care.

/w Elite_Creations im sick of the spongebobs LOL

:heart:

5 Likes

im gonna miss you my daughter, thank you for everything you did here
going to miss you and good luck :heart::heart::heart:

~mother katrina

3 Likes

I will miss you madi, the ugly potato gang will never be the same without you. :frowning: <3

3 Likes

madi come home

4 Likes

same i got old and its better than roblox

2 Likes

Thanks for being a great person in this community, your service will be appreciated!

2 Likes

well then, was looking forward to working with you in SWAT, but only to come up on Discord seeing that you are no longer here. so all I did was;

anyways good luck to your future endeavours. was nice knowing you.

2 Likes

Hey the developers are really trying their best with V3 they have real life issues too D:

1 Like

I’m gonna go cry now IM SORRY TO THE SPONGEBOBS

2 Likes

Ily mum :sparkling_heart:

2 Likes