LadyVanessaMacklin County Council Campaign Tour

LadyVanessaMacklin is running for County Council in the upcoming election. Vanessa Macklin is running because she believe in change and she knows that we all can improve our county if we work together.

After talks with advisors and close friends, she’s announcing she will be part-taking in an campaign tour. The schedule is listed below.

SOME STOPS WILL BE CLOSED TO THE PUBLIC AS I WISH TO CONNECT WITH BUSINESS OWNERS AND LAW ENFORCEMENT 1 on 1.

• June 2nd 2023, 8:30-9pm. Vanessa Macklin will be present in Redwood from the time you see stated. This stop should be considered a social meet and greet and seeing what they’ll like to see changed in their county. At 9pm I will then talk and connect with business owners

• June 3rd, 2023, 7-8pm. Vanessa Macklin will visit Aborfield and Promience on this day. This stop should be considered a social meet and greet and seeing what they’ll like to see changed in their county. After that I will then spend an hour talking with law enforcement, public workers (DoT, Pipeline), and business owners.

This should then end LadyVanessaMacklin County Council Campaign Tour. We hope to see you at one of our stop. We are expected to have a mayor candidate’s from each city as well on some of our stops.

We know some of you can’t make it. So we have decided that using this chat below to explain the issues and change you’ll like to see within the county? What do you want to see different from me than other County Council Members? What are the top 10 things you will like to see us get done during our term?

2 Likes

good luck

1 Like

this was not in her plans

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.