L6vesome for Senate

Greetings fellow residents of Firestone, my name is l6vesome, and this post is to officially declare my candidacy for a seat in the Senate.

Qualifications
I am a very long term and active member of the state. I first played Firestone in 2018 and played as a criminal until mid 2021, when I became legal and applied to law enforcement.

Below is a list of all the experience I have gathered in my year of being a legal member of the state:
Arborfield City Government - Former City Advisor
Stapleton County Government - Former County Councilman
Firestone National Guard - Former 1st Lieutenant
Firestone National Guard Combat Aviation Battalion - Former Pilot
Firestone National Guard Military Police - Former Security Services Officer
Firestone Department of Homeland Security - Former Crisis Response Team Agent
Firestone State Patrol - Former Trooper
Arborfield City Police Department - Current Officer
Firestone Department of Corrections - Former Senior Correctional Officer
Firestone Peace Officer Standards & Training - Former Instructor (7 classes taught)
Firestone Department of Public Works - Former Public Employee
These are some of my biggest accomplishments within the state and the big wall of text may seem to qualify me for the job, however, I strongly believe my plans are far more important and urge you to read them.

Legislation Plans
I have many ideas for legislation that I will bring up during my term, the biggest one being a bill to redefine vehicular assault so that citizens are not able to give consent to being run over by a vehicle. This is very dangerous, and is in need of immediate change.

Businesses will be one of my biggest focuses should I be elected. I will introduce legislation to help businesses within the state, raise funding, and promote businesses within Firestone. I understand how hard it is to own a business, having owned one myself, and I will have a very open mind when it comes to this topic.

Finally, I have plans to protect the rights of those in legal trouble and those serving time in the Department of Corrections. I feel like we, as a state, have severely disregarded these rights and need to make sure everyone has equal representation and feels like their rights are respected.

Conclusion
Thank you very much for reading my speech. Whether you plan to give support, I still appreciate you taking the time to read this. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for your support and remember to vote when the time arrives!

/s/
L6vesome
Former Lieutenant, Firestone National Guard

6 Likes

this is an assault on my freedoms!!! being run over is my favourite thing in the world!

Being serious tho

what do you mean by this

2 Likes

support/suppote

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Great question, what I mean by that is fairly simple. I feel like in our judicial system, there is a lot of personal bias and such, and I will try my best to change that with legislation. Of course, it is almost impossible to eliminate all bias, but I plan to do my best to ensure that everyone’s rights and liberties are protected and respected.

2 Likes

Think the courts protect peoples rights but k?

How do you legislate bias.

How is the judicial system bias?

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I wasn’t necessarily trying to say that the courts does not protect people’s rights, but instead saying that there isn’t much being done altogether as a state to ensure this happens. I am not 100% sure right now what legislation I will propose to stop this, but I definitely plan to do something about it. Thank you for your inquiries, and feel free to ask any more questions you may have!

1 Like

How are the courts bias

1 Like

@50statess supports!

1 Like

Like I said in my previous reply, this wasn’t meant to be an attack on the courts or to say that they aren’t protecting people’s rights. I am simply trying to say there is little that is being done on the outside to ensure this does not happen, and if someone were to want to, it would be very easy to do.

1 Like

@Ram_Operator supports!

2 Likes

SUPPORT

3 Likes

Support!

4 Likes

Support.

4 Likes

support

4 Likes

support even thought i didn’t read a fucking thing you said but W dylan