L_3ee for House of Representatives

L_3ee for House of Representatives

Hello Firestone. I’m Lee, and for those of you who don’t know me I’ve been within the State of Firestone for around 20 months give or take. Following on from what I believe was a successful first term within the House, I’ll be running for a second term. Allow me to begin this speech by listing my experience within the State.

Experience

Current Positions:

• Department of Homeland Security - K9 Certified Federal Protective Service Officer
  • Department of Aviation - Pilot
  • Department of Commerce - Inspector
  • State Legislation - Representative & Speaker pro tempore

Former Positions:

• State Legislation - Senator
  • Firestone Air National Guard - Major
  • Stapleton County Sheriffs Office - Deputy First Class
  • SCSO:SWAT - Operative
  • Department of Public Works - Community Service Director
  • Department of Corrections - Senior Correctional Officer
  • Peace Officer Standards & Training - Instructor
  • Department of Transportation - Public Employee
  • Department of Boating & Waterways - Public Employee

My Plans/Goals

As I’ve previously specified in my speeches, my plan always was and is to work with the people. I’m fairly satisfied that I’ve met the goals which I set for myself when I previously ran, I have intentions to do the same this term. If I’m re-elected then I have plans to continue some of the work started by Automationeer, such as the re-do of trespassing legislation which I already started.

Additionally, I have plans to run for Speaker pro tempore again as I did in my previous term. I’m again confident in saying that I met the goals set forth by myself as Speaker pro tempore and have made a significant difference within the House as a Presiding Officer. It’s my intention to host events, much like the ‘Day in the Life of a Representative’ event hosted by myself and the Speaker of the House last term.

Conclusion

I’d like to thank you for taking the time to read my speech. If you support my run for House, you can add a comment to this post saying ‘Support.’ to show said support.

3 Likes

no support, happy birthday

2 Likes

Full support, happy birthday bro.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support, happy birthday Levin.

2 Likes

support, happy birthday

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Full support, Happy birthday!

2 Likes

Sfoport

2 Likes

sutperot hapy brtihday

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

(no happy birthday though)

2 Likes

support i guess

2 Likes

Support ong

2 Likes

Support xo

2 Likes

Support and happy late birthday!

2 Likes

Thank you to everyone above who’s supported and wished me a happy birthday.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support!!

2 Likes