L_3ee for House of Representatives

L_3ee for House of Representatives

Hello Citizens of Firestone. I’m L_3ee, and for those of you who don’t know me I’ve been within the State of Firestone for around 18 months give or take. Welcome to my lovely speech regarding my run for House. Allow me to begin this speech by listing my experience within the State.

Experience

• Stapleton County Sheriffs Office - Deputy First Class
  • SCSO:SWAT - Operative
  • Former State Legislation - Senator
  • Former Firestone Air National Guard - Major
  • Former Department of Public Works - Community Service Director
  • Former Department of Homeland Security - K9 Certified Federal Protective Service Officer
  • Former Department of Corrections - Senior Correctional Officer
  • Former Peace Officer Standards & Training - Instructor
  • Former Department of Transportation - Public Employee
  • Former Department of Boating & Waterways - Watercraft Technician

As I’m sure quite a lot of you are aware, I was a Senator for half a term however took the option to resign. As you’ve probably been able to guess my intentions are to return to legislation.

My Plans/Goals

As I previously specified when I ran in Senate elections, my plan was to work with the people. I’m fairly satisfied I met my goal of working with the people of Firestone. My plan is to continue to complete my goals as I did when I was in the Senate and to show transparency. I hope to focus more on consulting with business owners and department heads more into the future. If you have any specific suggestions you can be sure to contact me.

Conclusion

I’d like to thank you for taking the time to read my speech. If you support my run for House, you can add a comment in this post saying ‘Support.’ to show said support.

3 Likes

omg! Support!

2 Likes

omg tysm!!

1 Like

Big Support from Senator Jxckls!!!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

You worked mainly against the people and supported the people who were a part of the Aigio incident.

Can you also explain why you resigned from the Senate and what happened with most of the departments you were employed for?

1 Like

Kinda annoying but not actually retarded so

2 Likes

To your first comment I did no such thing, I take offence to such a slanderous statement.

The incident which occurred around a month ago which involved the revocation of my POST Certification and my resignation/termination from multiple departments is one which no longer concerns me in any way, shape or form. Without going into details, I was falsely accused of violating my POST oath and distributing sensitive information. I didn’t want the false rumours to lead to an impeachment, I resigned to prevent such from occurring. I began the appeals process shortly after receiving notice of my POST Certification being revoked and after quite a lengthy appeals process my appeal was accepted. Thanks to the considerate command team, I was re-invited back into SCSO and SWAT. Additionally my RPL blacklist was removed and I remain in the process of becoming a DOA Pilot again. As for FNG, I will not be re-joining however my discharged was changed from a dishonourable one.

2 Likes

omg ty!

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

Supporty

2 Likes

Support from Rea_GamingXOX!

1 Like

Support since he is a chair hater (specifically musical ones)

2 Likes

support!!

2 Likes

supperted

2 Likes

support! good luck lee!!

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

supoort

2 Likes

Support for sure