Kyhuls for State Senate!

SECTION I. INTRODUCTION

Hello, everyone! I am making this speech to announce that I will be running for one of the positions of the State of Firestone Senate Special Elections. A little to know about me is that I’ve been around the state since 2019, but actively since 2020. I’ve been in various departments and businesses, beginning my journey with the Department of Public Works. I will just like to begin by saying that if I were to get elected, I would be sure to follow and respect all of the conditions that go with the position.

SECTION II. - PLANS AND GOALS

A couple of my plans and goals if I were to get elected for the position is to maintain a well-respected reputation within the State of Firestone. In order to do that, I will need to ensure that my plans and goals will affect the state in a positive way. With my current leadership positions under certain department administrations, I will use that to gain more insight into how bills at being passed. I would be able to do that due to the fact that I have been in many different department positions that don’t really get a say in what stuff happens. That will influence my opinions, along with the citizens and what they want. I will also do my best on providing public transparency on how I will vote on future bills and laws. Some people might feel like the Senators just simply do whatever they want without listening to the people we should represent. I promise I will not be that Senator if I were to be elected. With the limitation of power, I would have, I would use it for the greater benefit of the normal citizens and current businesses of the State of Firestone. I will do that by assisting in passing beneficial bills that aren’t complete nonsense. I will do anything I have to do to prevent anything that could impact our state in a negative way. I will speak up if I do not agree with anything that would possibly happen in our government.

SECTION III. - EXPERIENCE WITHIN FIRESTONE

Current Experience -

Current Arborfield City Councilor
Firestone State Patrol - Current Executive Security Unit Trooper
Firestone Department of Corrections - Current Senior Correctional Officer
Firestone Department of Corrections Special Emergency Response Team - Current Tactical Sergeant
Firestone Department of Public Works - Current Admissions Office Division Coordinator Firestone Department of Public Works Admissions Office - Deputy Director
Firestone Executive Branch - Manorial Staff
Current Firestone Game Moderator
Emdy Coffee (Firestone Business) - Current Team Manager
Peace Officer Standards and Training Certified
CFCT Certified
CFL Holder

Past Experience -

Stapleton County Sheriffs Office - Former Deputy (2021)
Stapleton County Sheriffs Office - Former Deputy (2022)
Firestone Department of Public Works - Former Senior Public Employee (2021)
Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training - Former Instructor (2022)
Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways - Former Advanced Watercraft Technician (2022)
Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways Training Division - Former Instructor (2022)

SECTION IV. CONCLUSION

Now for the end of my speech. I would like to take this time and thank all of you for taking time out of your day to read this speech. I will not disappoint if I were to get elected. I promise to stick with my plans and goals for my entire term.

Signed,

kyle#0003

5 Likes

I SUPPORT YOU!!!

2 Likes

Support ig.

2 Likes

I SUPPORT U BESTIE KYLE UWU

2 Likes

He is holding me gunpoint to support, but I do support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

xMvyaa supports!

1 Like

support and endorsed

2 Likes

How do we know you aren’t a power hungry communist?

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

he is

2 Likes

He definitely is.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support or something

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Thank you for your concern. I can assure you that I’m not a power-hungry communist. I support the citizens of Firestone and equal opportunity for all.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Sxmplyyjj supports!

1 Like

VenenoSt0rm supports!

1 Like