Kyhuls for State Representative

SECTION I. INTRODUCTION

Hello, everyone. I am making this speech to announce that I will be running for one of the State of Firestone House of Representatives seats! I’ve been around the state since 2019 and have been in various amounts of departments and businesses that all started with the Department of Public Works.

SECTION II. PLANS AND GOALS

For the short amount of time that I was in the State of Firestone Senate just before this, I had many plans and goals. I won’t go in-depth about every single plan and goal that I have since it is pretty much the same as my last campaign. Although, one major plan and goal that I have is to simply just be active. Most of the current House of Representatives is quite inactive. It is very hard for them to plan and attend a session. If I were to get elected, I would be sure that if I am available at the time, I would be attending sessions to vote on crucial laws that are being sat in the House Docket for a long period of time.

SECTION III. EXPERIENCE WITHIN FIRESTONE

Current Experience -

Firestone State Patrol - Current Executive Security Unit Trooper
Firestone Executive Branch - Manorial Staff
Emdy Coffee (Firestone Business) - Current Team Manager
Firestone Sweet Street (Firestone Business) - Current Deputy Baker
Robrick’s (Firestone Business) - Security Supervisor
Peace Officer Standards and Training Certified
Current Firestone Game Moderator
CFCT Certified
CFL Holder

Past Experience -

Former State Senator (2023)
Former Arborfield City Councilor (2022 - 2023)
Stapleton County Sheriffs Office - Former Deputy (2021)
Stapleton County Sheriffs Office - Former Deputy (2022)
Firestone Department of Corrections - Former Senior Correctional Officer (2022 - 2023)
Firestone Department of Corrections Special Emergency Response Team - Former Tactical Sergeant (2022 - 2023)
Firestone Department of Public Works - Former Admissions Office Division Coordinator (2022 - 2023)
Firestone Department of Public Works Admissions Office - Deputy Director (2022 - 2023)
Firestone Department of Public Works - Former Senior Public Employee (2021)
Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training - Former Instructor (2022)
Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways - Former Advanced Watercraft Technician (2022)
Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways Training Division - Former Instructor (2022)

SECTION IV. CONCLUSION

Now you have reached the end of my speech. I would like to thank each and every one of you that have read it!

Signed,

kyhuls-SignatureGenerator

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

cixrio supports! Screenshot by Lightshot

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support highly and endorse

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

suport

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support!!!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

JohnTheOtter supports! Screenshot by Lightshot

1 Like

Por Trump - YouTube yo voy a votar por kyhuls

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

you forgot to put Firestone Department of Public Works - Former SO Board of Directors
support!!!

2 Likes

oh my! i totally forgot!

1 Like

thank you for reminding me

2 Likes