Kyhuls for Arborfield City Council

KYHULS FOR ARBORFIELD COUNCIL

SECTION I. INTRODUCTION

Hello, everybody that is currently reading this message. I am here to announce that I will be running for Arborfield City Council. Some stuff to know about me is that I’ve been around the State of Firestone since 2020. I’ve been in many different departments and businesses, starting with the Department of Public Works in 2021. Although I haven’t been in any political positions, I believe I am qualified for it and will maintain all of the rules that go with it.

SECTION II. PLANS AND GOALS

Some of my plans if I get elected are to maintain Arborfield’s reputation within the State of Firestone. To do that, I will be needing to ensure that I get my plans and goals stable. I will be bringing a lot of help for a better and more functioning city. I will do my best to ensure public transparency and updates on what might be coming. When it comes down to legal life, it might sometimes be very inactive and slow. To the best of my ability, I will try to bring the Arborfield Council to the most active it’s ever been within the State of Firestone. This position requires responsibility, common sense, simple knowledge, etc. and I believe that I have the qualities to be successful. If I make it onto the council, I will do my best to collaborate with the Department of Public Works and the Mayor to better maintain the City of Arborfield. To any laws that might be passed, I will be involved with them every step of the way to ensure there are no biased opinions and for the sake of the citizens of the State of Firestone.

SECTION III. EXPERIENCE WITHIN FIRESTONE

Current Experience -

Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - Current Deputy
Firestone Department of Corrections - Current Senior Correctional Officer
Firestone Department of Corrections Special Emergency Response Team - Current Tactical Sergeant
Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training - Current Instructor
Firestone Department of Public Works - Current Senior Public Employee
Firestone Department of Public Works Admissions - Admissions Officer
Emdy Coffee (Firestone Business) - Current Team Manager
Smootheory (Firestone Business) - Current Vice President
Peace Officer Standards and Training Certified
CFCT Certified
CFL Holder

Past Experience -

Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office - Former Deputy (2021)
Firestone Department of Corrections - Former Correctional Officer (2021)
Firestone Department of Public Works - Former Senior Public Employee (2021)
Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways - Former Advanced Watercraft Technician (2022)
Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways - Former Instructor (2022)

SECTION IV. CONCLUSION

I would like to take this time and thank all of you, the citizens of the State of Firestone, for taking time out of your day to read this speech. I would very much enjoy for this to be my first ever political position within Firestone. I hope to stay true to my plans and goals for my term.

Best Regards,
kyhuls

1 Like

I SUPPORT MY GREAT FRIEND AND FELLOW CANDIDATE KYHULS!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

AceSouthern supports!

1 Like

SxmpIyyjj supports!

1 Like

Support!

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

InstantBuckets supports!