Kyhuls & b_aconxv for Governor - "We Can, We Will"

kyhuls & b_aconxv

Governor and Lt. Governor Candidates

Campaign Discord: kyhuls & b_aconxv for Governor

Governor Candidate kyhuls

As the current Chief of Staff to the Governor of the State of Firestone, I realized what it takes to make a change within our state. Which includes, but is not limited to, foreign relations, business growth, state security, and most importantly the well-being of our citizens. Not only did I have a successful tenure as the Chief of Staff, but I also made a major contribution to the best chamber of Congress during the most productive terms as the Speaker pro tempore of the House of Representatives. I’ve also been actively serving as a public servant as a law enforcement officer protecting the streets from violent criminals. I promise you all that I am ready to lead this state and become the 35th Governor of the State of Firestone.

Relevant Experience

Current
  • Governor’s Chief of Staff
  • Firestone Bureau of Investigations Special Agent
  • Firestone National Guard Lieutenant
Former
  • Speaker pro tempore of the House of Representatives 2023 - 2024
  • State Senator 2023
  • State Representative 2023
  • City of Arborfield Deputy Mayor 2023
  • City of Arborfield Chief of Staff 2023
  • City of Arborfield City Councilor 2023
  • District of Prominence Chairman 2023
  • District of Prominence Chief Advisor 2023
  • Firestone State Patrol Executive Security Sergeant 2023
  • Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office Deputy Sheriff 2021 & 2022
  • Department of Corrections Senior Correctional Officer 2022
  • Department of Corrections SERT Tactical Sergeant 2022
  • Department of Corrections Correctional Officer 2021
  • Department of Public Works Division Coordinator 2023
  • Department of Public Works Senior Public Employee 2021
  • Department of Boating and Waterways Advanced Watercraft Technician 2023
  • Department of Boating and Waterways Advanced Watercraft Technician 2022
  • Firestone Peace Officer Standards and Training Instructor 2022
  • Firestone Courts Bailiff 2023
Awards
  • Governor’s Citizen Medal
  • Governor’s Public Safety Award
  • Department of Public Works Outstanding Activity Award x9
  • Department of Public Works Director’s Award of Excellence
  • Peace Officer Standards and Training Instructor Service Award
  • Department of Boating and Waterways Longest Shift Award
  • Department of Boating and Waterways Activity Award

Lt. Governor Candidate b_aconxv

I’m b_aconxv, the 32nd County Executive of Stapleton County. Over the past few months, I have shaped my term as County Executive to reverse the inactivity of previous County Executives. Since being elected I have been working hard to promote activity and effective leadership, working hard to accomplish all the promises I made during my campaign. I have a history of showing activity and dedication to this state, contributing a lot to any position I have served. So far, I have accomplished so much and I have promoted transparency throughout the way. I have been actively posting all that I have done in the County server, including the implementation of monthly press releases that recaps what we’ve accomplished, which was a promise I had made during my initial campaign. Some of my other most notable positions include Senator, Representative, and Former Chief of Staff among the other positions listed below. Throughout my time in Firestone, I have had a track record of delivering on plans and showing much dedication to all positions I have served in. Given this, I have chosen to run with kyhuls because I am confident that together, we will be able to accomplish much and deliver on our promising agenda.

Relevant Experience

Current
  • County Executive
  • Department of Commerce: Event Coordinator
Former
  • Senator
  • Representative x3
  • Chief of Staff
  • County Chairman
  • Mayor of Arborfield
  • Mayor of Prominence
  • County Councilman
  • Firestone Trade Representative
  • Advisor to Governor SveetChloe
  • Advisor to Governor Kamraxn
  • City of Redwood Chief of Staff
  • City of Redwood Press Secretary
  • Assistant Director in The Firestone Democracy Project
  • Department of Corrections: Correctional Officer I
  • POST Instructor
  • Prominence District Police: Officer
  • Redwood Police Department Police Officer
  • President of Firestone Outfitters
  • President of the Firestone Parcel Service
Awards
  • Prominence Outstanding Resident Award
  • Prominence Mayoral Award
  • Iconic Best Drive in Crew Award

Agenda

Executive Branch

With much of the work already done by Governor CanadlanLaw and myself, I promise to ensure cabinet activity and promote a healthy relationship with the cabinet. As Chief of Staff, I was given tasks to maintain the activity of the cabinet and it has been extremely successful. When elected, I will continue to promote transparency within our cabinet and require monthly reports so I will be able to oversee every department in the Executive Branch equally.

Currently, there are activity requirements set forth by the Founder. As it will be my duty, I will continue to enforce the in-game activity requirement, should their department be able to do so in-game. Those who cannot, for obvious reasons, will be given an alternate assignment to promote their department.

I have no concerns about how each department is running as of now, but I will continue to oversee each department and how they are performing to ensure that they are held to the highest standards. During my governorship, I will take each complaint against any cabinet member seriously with the results becoming public should it be necessary.

Foreign Relations

Our administration will strive for transparency, especially with foreign relations. We plan on conducting regular state visits and meetings to strengthen our relations more frequently. The Secretary of State has my complete and utter support in maintaining the current relations. I will be working alongside him to keep our relations even stronger. Foreign relations have become an important part of our safety and we will continue to protect our citizens of the State of Firestone.

Legislative Branch

Despite the fact that the Firestone Legislative Branch’s work directly benefits the community, it is a widely unappreciated branch in our state. The legislature is essential to the advancement of our state. In light of this, our administration will make certain that the Senate and the House can collaborate with one another to guarantee that appropriate legislation is drafted and passed in a time-efficient and effective manner. Lieutenant Governor Candidate b_aconxv has served many terms under both branches of our state legislature, and he will work hard as Senate President to keep the chamber active and pass important legislation. Furthermore, we are aware that there are many junior members of the legislative branch at the moment. We plan to collaborate with both our inexperienced and seasoned lawmakers to make sure that members with less expertise obtain the skills they need to write beneficial laws, and competently preside over the senate.

Judicial Branch

We believe that the Judicial Branch is slowly but surely improving. We plan to work closely with the Chief Court Justice on potential competent judicial nominees for any level. Our administration plans to work with the County Executive and Council to open the county court, should the time call for it. As for the recent controversies within our state, we promise to uphold any judges up to the standard to the best of our ability should anything come down.

Inferior Governments

We are committed to prioritizing the establishment of seamless communication channels with county and municipal governments. Recognizing the critical importance of collaboration and coordination across all levels of governance, we will initiate regular communication and support initiatives to empower local governments. With the experience of Lieutenant Governor candidate b_aconxv as the incumbent County Executive of Stapleton County, his expertise will be valuable in fostering partnerships and joint initiatives. We aim to address common challenges more effectively and advance shared objectives, ultimately promoting the well-being of all Firestone residents

In-game Events

As we enter the summer months, we must promote activity by hosting a series of engaging and inclusive events that many would enjoy. If elected, we pledge to host many sorts of events to promote game activity and engage the community for fun events.

One of the events that we plan on hosting will be joint training with almost all of the departments in-game. We will use this opportunity to spread awareness of each department and attempt to recruit more employees for said departments.

More information regarding events will be laid out for the public to see if elected.

Businesses

Most of our time will also go to business growth and activity. Through targeted policies and executive orders, we plan to expand opportunities for citizens to start their businesses through the Department of Commerce. We also plan to promote business activity in-game as well. For us to do this, we will be introducing the Governor’s Outstanding Business Activity Award for the business that shows the most activity for the month. Each winner will be awarded a certificate and an amount of in-game currency. This will be awarded at business events hosted and funded by the Office of the Governor.

We would like to thank you for taking the time to read our campaign speech along with the plans that we have proposed. If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to contact us via our communications server. If you would like to support us, comment “Support” under this form.

Signed,

kyhuls
Governor Candidate

b_aconxv
Lieutenant Governor Candidate

7 Likes

SUPPORT FUTURE GOV KYHULS :pray::pray:

6 Likes

Support, ig

6 Likes

Support. Go well good luck :saluting_face:

5 Likes