Khush1732 for House of Representatives

Hello,

My name is Khush1732.

I will be making my speech into sections so you guys can properly understand each topic that I will be talking about.

• Section I - My Background
  • Section II - Why I should be Chosen within the House of Representatives.
  • Section III - What are my plans to bring forth to the Government of Firestone.

Section I
Well, starting off some of you might know me and some of don’t actually have a clue who I am. My Past careers within Firestone were SCSO: Deputy, FSP: Trooper, POST: INS and JI, DOCm: Chief Inspector, Arborfield: Deputy Mayor, Arborfield: City Advisor. My Current positions are FDOT: Senior Public Employee, and POST: INS. Other Positions can be found here, https://docs.google.com/document/d/15JpncXhxr3N3p2aO-TS8ldK1gSKQINtK68DicobaZhU/edit?usp=sharing.

Section II
Some of you might ask me, “Why should we vote for you even though I don’t know who you are?”. You should choose me because I have served a lot of time within Firestone being over 2 years and I feel I am ready to take over one of the seats and help out Firestone. I do agree that this is my first time running as House and I feel I should try this out and run as trying something out of my comfort zone is the only way I can achieve Success in Firestone. Now that I have told you guys about why I should be chosen, It would be on you to choose if I should be chosen or not. But I will not end my Speech here as I will be telling you guys my ideas that I will put forth to the Government of Firestone.

Section III
As of now I only have few ideas but hey, you can dm me ideas in future to put forth to the government if I get chosen. For now, my ideas are to listen to the public and play Firestone and find out what is the issue that has not been solved yet. and find a solution to what can fix it. Once that is done I will put it all into a document and present it to the government. If they like it, we vote on it. If they don’t then I guess it failed.

Now If you believe in me and would like me to get chosen please leave your support and help me achieve this seat within State of Firestone House of Representatives. Thanks for reading/listening to this speech. Have a great rest of your day and please excuse my grammar as it’s not the greatest strength.

Signed,
Khush1732

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

NO SUPPORT!!! JOKES MEGA SUPPORT!

Signed,
haybilly88
Firestone State Patrol Sergeant
Firestone Department Of Transportation Head Supervisor

3 Likes

Huge Support, Worked with him in many places he is the best man for the job and is very professional

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support,

Paramedic DariusTheGreat3

3 Likes

Support. I’ve known him for a while now, and he’s a very great person. He’s in many departments with me, such has a Senior Public Employee for the Department of Transportation and an Instructor who’s very active for the Transportation Training Division. He’s also an Instructor for the Peace Officer Standards and Testing. Very good person.

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Training* not testing

3 Likes

Made a good Commerce Chief Inspector I could see him being a good representative. Good luck to you good sir.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

s u p p o r t

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.
Good luck!

Signed,
TACT1CALBR1T
Firestone Department of Homeland Security, FPS Officer.

3 Likes