Kerbal's Response

i 2nd this

i just CBA to fill out the JMP census cause i have a life and other things to do now

1 Like

Don’t let this distract you from the fact that Iraq was nuked and no one is talking about it

3 Likes

bold to assume I read anything lol
all I was here to do was ensure it’s legally good - which, well, the report was

as I’ve told several people throughout this whole drama, I’ve stayed impartial and will continue to do so. Sure I have personal views on the matter, but that’s exactly what they are: personal. They shouldn’t play a role in my job.

an unfortunate state of affairs

2 Likes

dont you mean western iran?

2 Likes

as the honorable chrisman i say that we must stop all this bickering and get onto the real issues in firestone… the fuel economy

2 Likes

who are you

1 Like

he’s the man that got a PSB, had it removed, joined SCSO, made certain comments and people protested and got his PSB reinstated.

3 Likes

o right, now i remember

3 Likes

A hunt is exactly what this is. I don’t understand why in Firestone people tend to carelessly with no appropriate
reason attempt to end peoples careers knowing how hard they’ve worked to get to such a point. I mean really I laughed at the CBA breakdown like really?

1 Like

on god

2 Likes

i aint even do nothin that entire document was taken out of context, and when i asked auto, typo, and hecxtro to explain how the evidence is relevant they either blocked me or didn’t respond

you were blocked for being obnoxious. I explained it to you in plenty clear terms and you failed to realize that your actions have consequences … sounds like a personal problem

7 Likes

dishonorable

2 Likes

Since when the fuck have you been honorable?

5 Likes

OP req