KendaleCooke21 for Aborfield City Council

Hello residents of Aborfield. None of you know me, so I will give a quick preview of myself. I am KendaleCooke21. I own the Ken’s Entertainment Football League here in Firestone. I am also a content creator.

I am running for City Council because I want to focus on bringing better leadership, transparency, and better road laws. I want you all to have a good time when you come to Aborfield, so I want to host many events there if I am elected. I also wish to bring in many businesses to Aborfield and help them succeed.

2 Likes

SUPPORT. Big time!

3 Likes

specific legislative plans?

3 Likes

As of now I plan to focus on more business protection bills and road safety bills.

2 Likes

Any sort of experience?

3 Likes

I do not have any experience with politics in Firestone. I do have experience in roleplaying groups like AUSA and New York, which I was Speaker of the House in.

2 Likes

Strange that somehow you have almost the exact same experiences as me, yet I’ve never seen you before?

3 Likes

that’s what every SINGLE politician says, yet i’ve seen few actually do such a bill. what will this business protection bill do, and how will it protect?

3 Likes

Please specify further

2 Likes

Yes! Wonderful to find out someone has the same experiences as me!

1 Like

So far, I will have to speak with the business owners and employees on their opinions of what needs to be done.

2 Likes

Anything specific you want to know?

1 Like

What type of road safety bills and business protection bills?

2 Likes

it’s arborfield city council, isn’t much can be done on that level

4 Likes

Oddly strange, but alright.

3 Likes
1 Like
1 Like
1 Like