Kasterix for County Executive

Hello. I am Kasterix and I am announcing my candidacy for re election for County Executive. Let me tell you a bit about myself before I go into any more detail on why.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
INTRODUCTION & ABOUT ME

I joined Firestone later in 2017. I have really enjoyed the time and types of jobs I have joined and acquired. When I first joined, I went straight to DOT, then from DOT to POST. POST was where I learned my first type of leadership and skills. These skills that I learned there have traveled with me until now. Not only my leadership skills grew but my interaction with the people around me. I learned that a way to know people better is well - Talk. I believe that with skills and past responsibilities, I can convince you to vote and support me for County Executive.

Throughout my career here in Firestone I have held many jobs. My first taste of leadership was from DOT, as mentioned before. I worked my way up to the position of supervisor and decided after a few month there was a change in me to where I wanted to work as a law enforcement officer and so I did. I went through POST and joined SCSO right away. While in SCSO I worked my way up the ranks and earned the position Captain. Earning the position Captain really REALLY helped me grow on my leadership skills. If you may not know, captain is the first rank of the SCSO HICOMM. That rank brings real big responsibility that I was able to take on right away. I worked as captain for about 7 months then I decided to move on to something new. I applied for the Department of Homeland Security, got accepted, and joined the Secret Service.

Moving on to jobs I have had in the county. I have served on the county council for almost 3 times and have been the chairman once. While I was in the council I took my path and grew it even further. I stayed and learned on every aspect of it. I already knew a little about it with the work I did in SCSO for almost 1 ½ years. I have ran for County Executive back in May but did not have enough power and leadership skills to gain the position but now I believe I can.

I was not elected into this position form the people but the county. I no doubt I have done a lot throughout my terms but I believe if I have the people’s support further and further I can do more.

WHY?

I am not going to make this long. The reason I would like to get re elected as county executive is my experience. I believe that my experience and mixed with all my other skills will make the county grow. I have been involved in the county for numerous years and I would like to stay involved as the leader of this great country.

WHAT I WILL DO

Interaction with the people is very important to everyone. When you interact with people you grow all throughout. This is one main factor I would like to keep going. Recently I implemented the County Event Committee (CEC). This committee is tasked on just that main factor. I made this committee to promote the events that help interact the people around us so we can grow our jobs and other skills people may poses. I have seen a lack of even through out my employment in the county and I wanted that to change.
I plan on making many more even here to come to help get the citizen more involved so we can have a well and respected county.

While I was in the position as county executive, I learned one main factor is to stay out of the way. Even though I oversee the two main departments in the county, SCSO and SCFD, I have never wanted to take control. There is leadership in place just for each department that can take care of complaints and other small things. I only will get involved if something big that comes to my attention needs to be addressed.

I will continue to help support and grow our departments in anyway possible. If I get the position as county executive, I will begin meeting with the leadership of each department to see what the next 4 months will look life and how they can be shappend. If we get the main stuff out of the way, it will grow and grow to something bigger and bigger.

CLOSING

I serve the people and I will continues to do so. I want to help make the Country a better place and I need your help for that. Thank you.

Kasterix

2 Likes

Support dad

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Big support

2 Likes

Great and supportive person!