Kasterix for County Council

Hello, Its Kasterix and I am officially running for CC again. I’m going to try to keep this short and sweet.

Let me tell you a bit about my self. I have been in firestone for about 2 years. I started my career in firestone as DOT and moved up to SCSO about 5 months later. I have enjoyed every bit of it. I have meet some good friends and made some great relations and I would like to keep that up.

My Experience:

I am a 3 time Council Man and a 1 time Council Chairman. I feel that I would fit perfectly with this position with the experience I have in this county. I have been in the county all my life (SCSO) and I would like to keep that up.
Here are some brief pointers about me.

- Leadership
I believe that is my strongest pro about me. I have been in firestone for a bit of time and I have learned a lot, especially leadership. I have watched many people around me grow up and up and I have decided over time to follow them. I believe leadership is needed in any position. You are showing who you are and you are especially representing the idea or the thing.

- Determination
I defiantly have a lot of that. Let me tell you a little story, I joined SCSO way back and I hat a goal to get to the rank Captain, the first HICOM rank in SCSO. I did not make it though, I had to resign at the rank sergeant due to some school issues. I later came back as ready as could be and made my way up to where I am now. SCSO Captain. I believe this skill is also needed in any job. You need this to keep moving and I believe I have that for this position.

Plans
I’m going to keep my plans short and sweet.
I have been in the county since it was abolished. It was a totally crap show. We left it at a bad note and I want to improve that. I want to improve the relations with the people and the employees so we don’t always see a “Dumb County Government”. Instead we see something useful and needed.

If and when I get into office, I would like to work my hardest at getting in a good relation with the CE. I believe a positive attitude and a positive work environment is key. I would like to bring that into my next point, laws.

I would like to talk to the people here and see what they want. I’m not here to make choices for just my self but for everyone. This is why I am going to communicate with the people to make new laws, edit laws or even remove them if they are completely useless.

I hope you support me in the campaign so I can help make a better and greater county.

Captain Kasterix

2 Likes

Support and Endorsed.

Signed,
Slinkising
Secretary of Transportation

2 Likes

Signed,

2 Likes

Support

Signed,
Masterkiller0587