Kasterix for County Council

As some of you may know, I recently ran for County Executive. Undoubtedly, I did loose but I feel like my engagement with the county should still continue. With that said, I am officially announcing my candidacy for County Council.

EXPERINCE

Department Experience

• Division Coordinator in the Department of Transportation
  • Deputy Secretary in the Department of Public Safety
  • Captain within the Stapleton County Sheriff Department
  • Secret Service Director

County Experience

• 2 time County Executive
  • 2 time County Chairman
  • 4 time County Council Member

PLANS & WHY

Some of you may hate me, like me or be right in the middle but I ask all of you to trust me with your support to get my experience brought into the County once again.
While holding this job, I will help be the mouth and ears for the people. I will understand that the choice of myself being in the county council is not just mine but the people. I won’t ignore the issues that come about and I will try to help clear them up.

I will not only be the mouth and ears of the citizens but I will also be here for the departments. I will try to understand each individual that may come up to me and take all the information into account.
Lastly, I hope to work more with the Municipal governments and get a clear understanding of what they need or want and help address it.

There could a bunch more to go onto but its but like I said in the County Executive speech, I need to formulate the important plans after I see have a clear understanding on where we are. I hope to have your support!

Kasterix

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support!!!

2 Likes

support my guy, we need you in county council!

2 Likes

Mad support

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

sure, support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support.

2 Likes

support, good luck kast

2 Likes

Campaigning is over! Go vote at Stapleton County Council Elections Voting, September-October 2020

1 Like