Kasterix for County Council (again)

Why don’t we try this again,

Hello. I am Kasterix and I am running for CC

**If you may have noticed, everything patch did was reverted and I am not longer county council. I was given an permission to use the same speech because I technically was not CC. I hope that if you did support me, you support me again **

I know that I said I wasn’t really a politician and that is true. I didn’t think I could lead as CE but I feel a whole lot better being part of making the choices for the county. I believe that the choices that I make always get related to the people and that is the plan here. I can and will make bills that the people suggest and support. I will work with the CE to help in anyway that I can to help grow the county from and any unstable point that may come. Not only will the people get a word but SCSO and SCFD will. I will help support anything that comes from the departments and help them grow as needed. Even though I am not CE, I will keep the promises I put in place when I was.

I hope that you can support me still working in the county but in a lower point. I am here to help and I hope to grow that.

and if you don’t support me, that’s ok too.

Kasterix

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

Support, you’re one of the only ones I can trust.

3 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes
1 Like