1 Like

support
luv you big g

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Unacceptable! You should be willing to lay your life down for Firestone! No support.

Coming from you donā€™t know if thatā€™s satire or youā€™re being fr

1 Like

I sincerely apologize to Overlord FedoraMasterB98 for my behavior! I shall change it.

1 Like

i support!

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

how can you value life of lego!

1 Like

hi

2nd candidate who asked me to do this (always appreciated)

how do you intend on doing this?

So this is fairly ambitious. This would essentially change our system of government. What are you going to do to fix this ā€œbrokenā€ system?

Overall, plans are pretty vague (primarily consisting of ā€œlisten 2 people - vote 4 peopleā€)

Atleast thereā€™s a decent amount of experience

cheers

1 Like

I will frequently make public opinion polls as well as meet with business owners. I will frequently ask citizens in DMs or in general what they think needs to be changed. I will also take a variety of opinions on any bill or such.

There is quite frankly no fix to this broken system however, we can improve the system by regulary checking in on the citizens and their needs. I will make sure any bill I vote on or make is in favor of the citizenā€™s needs and not against what they need. For example the open carry bill. 30% of Firestone wanted it, 70% didnā€™t (not precise measures) yet it somehow passed the house and senate. This just shows flaws that I, as a senator will be sure to do the best I can to improve.

1 Like

overall candidacies based entirely on ā€œlisten to the peopleā€ donā€™t tend to be the strongest (even though theyā€™re 90% of all candidacies in this state). Are there any systems in so3cific which you personally find an issue with? Why are you trying to brcome a senator?

1 Like

Good questions, I want to become a senator because I believe in change and I believe that in order to achieve change we need senators working towards it and I will definitely work towards change.

I didnā€™t get your second question though.

1 Like

are there any systems in FS that you think need some dort of systematic change?

1 Like

full support, overqualified candidate

2 Likes