KAREEM2610 for Senate - Firestone needs change

SECTION I, INTRODUCTION

Hello citizens of the State of Firestone. My name is KAREEM2610 and I am running for the State Senate. I joined Firestone in January 2020 and like most people would I started off by being most noticeably a troll, I used to do all sorts of crimes whether big or small. Later on in January 2022 I was granted a chance to do BREC/CRP and later in March 2022 I became a legal citizen and become a Redwood City Council Alderman getting re-elected in June 2022. If you have any questions about this speech don’t hesitate to ask them in the replies of this forum or in my DMs. Discord: SeemlyLeader41#0007

SECTION II, EXPERIENCE

• Current Redwood City Council Alderman x2
  • Former DPW Public Employee
  • Former DOT Public Employee
  • Current DOBW Waterway Technician
  • SCSO Deputy Sheriff

SECTION III, AGENDA

For my term if I am elected, I will strongly work with all the citizens and value all voices. I believe to have a good democracy, we need direct, transparent democracy rather than a State ran by one or a group of people’s beliefs, the citizens have a voice and I plan to use it. For example, most citizens were dissatisfied with the open carry bill but the bill still passed the House and Senate which truly shows how much this state is in despair. If elected, I plan to strongly use the citizen’s voice and needs in all legislation I vote and pass, because this State is not made out of only Senators, it is made up of what the people and citizens want, so that is why I will strive to improve upon this overall.

My primary goal as a Senator will be to give every citizen a fair chance to be represented and have their voices and opinions heard regardless of who they are. As a Senator, I fully intend to represent and implement the high demand for changes that the citizens of Firestone desperately needed and asked for while keeping a transparent surrounding environment between the citizens of Firestone and the government.

SECTION IV, CONCLUSION

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this speech, and I hope you will support me for this position. If you would like to support me and my plans please type “Support” on the comments section of this speech.
Good luck to the other candidates and I wish you all a good day.

/s/
KAREEM2610

2 Likes

I DONT KNOW MAN… YOUR FROM A COUNTRY THAT DOES NOT HAVE DEMOCRACY (UAE)… HOW DO WE TRUST YOU???

6 Likes

LOL :skull:

1 Like

That is irrelevant. Real life is a thing, a ‘lego’ game is another thing.

2 Likes

Fat_DoggoV2 supports!

1 Like

l6vesome supports!

1 Like

Lava_Creeper03 supports!

1 Like

AceSouthern supports!

1 Like

Trxpper0ps supports!

1 Like

thebenty14 supports!

1 Like

clonemep supports!

2 Likes

SirArtemisMarshall supports!

1 Like

this indvidual may well be a potential terrorist but they seem to be not too bad at politics, maybe we’ll see something come out of this. support probably

2 Likes

Support.

1 Like

Support !

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

do you prioritize a lego game over real life or real life over a lego game?

2 Likes

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Obviously real life over a lego game but, I was just stating that there’s a difference between the two.

1 Like