KAREEM2610 for House of Representatives

SECTION I, INTRODUCTION

Hello citizens of the State of Firestone. My name is KAREEM2610 and I am running for the House of Representatives. I am a former criminal gone legal (twice) as well as a former Senator. If you have any questions about this speech don’t hesitate to ask them in the replies of this forum or in my DMs. Discord: okay.6969

SECTION II, EXPERIENCE/CERTIFICATIONS

• Former Senator
  • Former Redwood City Council Alderman x2
  • Former DPW Public Employee
  • Former DOT Public Employee
  • Former DOBW Waterway Technician
  • Former SCSO Deputy Sheriff
  • Formerly POST certified (was revoked due to a court order)

SECTION III, AGENDA

For my term if I am elected, I will strongly work with all the citizens and value all voices. I believe to have a good democracy, we need direct, transparent democracy rather than a State ran by one or a group of people’s beliefs, the citizens have a voice and I plan to use it. If elected, I plan to strongly use the citizen’s voice and needs in all legislation I vote and pass, because this State is not made out of only Representatives, it is made up of what the people and citizens want, so that is why I will strive to improve upon this overall.

My primary goal as a Representative will be to give every citizen a fair chance to be represented and have their voices and opinions heard regardless of who they are. As a Representative, I fully intend to represent and implement the high demand for changes that the citizens of Firestone desperately need and ask for while keeping a transparent surrounding environment between the citizens of Firestone and the government.

SECTION IV, CONCLUSION

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to read this speech, and I hope you will support me for this position. If you would like to support me and my plans please type “Support” on the comments section of this speech.
Good luck to the other candidates and I wish you all a good day.

/s/
KAREEM2610

1 Like

p.s. i still have records but they’re expunged

1 Like

You’re going legal? Welcome!!

1 Like

I support this man

2 Likes

cyrannia supports

1 Like

supporty

1 Like

support and endorse

1 Like

support - cgts on being legal again

1 Like

How will u do this? events? press releases? a google form?

1 Like

support

1 Like

Hey Kareem, I got a few questions about your run.

How exactly are you going to get the voices of citizens when planning and voting on legislation?

What is your opinion on the operations and administration of the state government? What about the county and municipal government?

What is the reason behind you running for the House of Representatives?

Thank you.

1 Like

I will personally reach out to people in positions affected most by said legislation as well as the general public. I will also make Forms for people to fill out if they have any legislative ideas.

I believe our current governments are running smoothly however; they lack certain aspects such as transparency and they also fail to actually do what citizens want and need instead basing everything off of THEIR opinion not the citizens’.

I believe what makes me want to run for the House of Representatives is the chance to make a change for once. When I was a Senator I made change (not much change but a decent amount) and I want to continue that as a Representative and this time make even more change, write bills based off of what citizens need and vote using their opinion not mine.

Thank you for taking the time out of your day to ask me these questions and I hope this will convince you to support me. @TheDarkBite1

1 Like

support, I LOVE CUXLE

1 Like

OK SPUORT

1 Like

Not sure that’s something you want to highlight but I respect the HONESTY!

Supoort!

1 Like

AceSouthern supports

1 Like

Kamraxn supports

1 Like

the_rpman supports

1 Like

Fat_DoggoV2 supports

1 Like

WindowsAviation supports

IMG_3301