“Stand for Firestone”
Esteemed citizens of Firestone,
Our state is, for the first time in quite a while, resting soundly on stable ground. We have successfully traversed a period of prolonged uncertainty, and we have emerged on the other side stronger than ever before. During my administration and since, our state’s businesses, both large and small, were allowed to prosper, free of suffocating regulations. We saw our state threatened by natural disasters and by hostile foreign actors, and we fought back, rebuilt, and remained strong. We saw the needs of our state’s most often overlooked populations, and we showed them dignity so that they might finally be seen.
Today, Vortex and I are asking you to trust us, once again, to ensure continued prosperity for our great state. In an era where we are a leader in the international community, where our businesses employ so many and engage in fruitful commerce here and abroad, and where we stand triumphant at the summit of a mountain of conflict and difficulty, I humbly ask for your faith and confidence. American President Ronald Reagan once said, “The future doesn’t belong to the fainthearted; it belongs to the brave.” I promise that I will continue to bravely stand for the future prosperity and security of this magnificent state and you all, its extraordinary citizens.
Former Governor Kamraxn began his career with the Firestone State Patrol, rising to Lieutenant. He later served as Mayor of Redwood, enhancing the city’s stature. Within the Department of Public Safety, he became Deputy Secretary and later served as Secretary under Governor hxppyteddyy, improving the department’s reputation. Elected as Governor on 1/21/2023, Kamraxn’s tenure was marked by strong foreign relations, and strong business support. His leadership had a profound impact on the State of Firestone.
- Former Governor
- Former Secretary of Public Safety
- Former Clerk of the House of Representatives
- Former Mayor of Redwood
- Current Deputy Mayor of Prominence
- Former Firestone State Patrol Lieutenant
- Former Deputy Mayor of Redwood
- Former Prominence District Council Chairman
- Former Crisis Response Team Senior Agent
- Former Infantry Sergeant
- Former Coast Guard Seaman
and much more….
Lieutenant Governor Candidate
Former Lieutenant Governor iiVortex_RBLX began his Firestone political journey as a Senator, quickly becoming a notable figure. He served as Deputy Mayor of Prominence, ascending to Mayor following DyingSym’s move to County Executive. Vortex then chaired the Stapleton County Council, later transitioning to a Representative and becoming Speaker Pro Tempore. In September 2022, he was elected County Executive with 49% of the vote, revitalizing the County Central Hub. Partnering with Kamraxn, the duo led one of Firestone’s most successful gubernatorial terms. Currently, Vortex advocates for gun rights and hopes to serve Firestone once again as the Lieutenant Governor.
- Former Lieutenant Governor
- Former County Executive
- Former Mayor of Prominence
- Former Stapleton County Chairman
- Former Speaker Pro Tempore
- Former Senator
- Former Representative
and much more…
Brief 1st Term Overview
During our 2023-1 term, we made huge progress and had countless accomplishments. Here they are very briefly listed:
Important Executive Orders Issued during Term 1:
- Re-establishment of the Executive Office 2
- Regulations on the Public Safety
- (Emergency EO; now nullified) Repairing of Infrastructure
- State Holidays
- State Emergencies
We released constant and consistent press briefings, alongside launching a new trello that allowed citizens to keep up with the duties of the Governor.
Under our administration, foreign affairs were at its peak. Most notably, we had the Vancouver Trade Agreement proposed under our administration.
Important Legislation & Businesses
We showed major support for our businesses. Under our order, we had the Department of Commerce remove hindrances placed on gaining land. Interstate commerce was also becoming a huge success, especially with Vancouver. We also signed vital legislation:
- State Sanctions Act
- Employment Act of 2023
- Firestone Aviation Administration Act
- and more.
1. Enhanced Community Engagement : The Governor’s Office will host bi-weekly events. Community engagement is vital and we will ensure the public is able to meet and directly share concerns.
2. Continuing a Transparent Government: We have always ran on the notion of have a transparent government that works solely for the people. We will ensure our press briefings continues, and ensure that if any major events occur within the state, the citizens are notified.
3. Executive Internship Program: Introducing the Executive Internship Program, a unique opportunity for citizens to get an in-depth look at the inner workings of the government. It will serve as a way to train the next generation of Firestone’s leaders and strengthen the bond between the government and its citizens.
4. Foreign Relations: Foreign Relations was one of our strongest accomplishments. As Governors, we helped organize the Vancouver Trade Agreement and the Join-Business Fair. We understand there is on-going conflict with Ridgeway, much due to their part. We will stand ready, regardless of past relations, to defend ourselves. With the help of Secretary of State EvayLaws, we hope to ensure that relations with foreign entities are stronger than ever. We plan to expand into more Fed-recognized governments, and get people to run those relations as well.
5. Businesses: Business has always been a top priority of ours. We will ensure business recognition is given, and plan to continue the spotlight method introduced by the current administration. In addition, we will always stand ready to assist businesses in any way possible from the government’s side.
6. CRP Reform and Further Criminal Employment: As Governor Chloe has begun CRP reform, we show our support and will certainly continue it. We believe in expanding criminal employment and allowing them new opportunities. We will work with the Department of Justice to ensure a new and better version of the CRP is in place.
7. Cabinet Members: There has been countless resignations during the current administration. There may be more under our administration, though we stand ready to nominate the utmost qualified individuals to fill the vacancies. Moreover, if an individual is not performing with the highest standards to run their departments, we will never hesitate to act. We will, and we have in the past, ensured department heads perform with high standards.
Thank you all for your support. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out, or leave it on this post. Ensure to join our campaign Discord, linked at the top! If you wish to assist the campaign, please DM myself.
Lieutenant Governor Candidate