Kamraxn & TheGreenLego_Brick for Redwood

Kamraxn & TheGreenLego_Brick for the City of Redwood

Hello, Citizens of Firestone. As of 09/29/2021, 04:40 PM Central Standard Time, TheGreenLego_Brick and I announce our candidacy for the Municipal Mayor Elections.

Introduction

Hello, I am Kamraxn. I am the current Mayor of this great city. I have been serving this City alone for almost a whole year, alongside that I have been within the State of Firestone since the year of 2019. I have gained vital experience through all months spent in the city, and I know for a fact we can remain a strong reputation for the city should we be elected once again.

I currently serve in the following position within the State of Firestone:

• Incumbent Mayor
  • Homeland Security, Crisis Response Team Agent
  • Firestone National Guard, Sergeant
  • Peace Officer Standards & Training, Instructor
  • Department of Public Safety, Senior Investigator

Hello! I am incumbent Deputy Mayor TheGreenLego_Brick. I have served as deputy mayor just over 2 weeks under Mayor Kamraxn. Prior to that, I served as RW Press Secretary for over a year. I have held legislative positions within other groups, though not in Firestone.

• Redwood Deputy Mayor (incumbent)
  • Prominence City Chief of Staff (current)
  • Former Redwood Press Secretary
    Even though I do not have that much political experience, I have held numerous leadership positions such as the following;
  • Commerce Deputy Secretary (current)
  • DOBW Associate Secretary (current)
  • SCFD Lieutenant (current)
    DPW S&T Deputy Director (Division Coordinator, former)

Agenda

Our agenda for the city is fairly simple and straight forward. Currently, there is a vacancy within the Executive Administration after the nomination of my Deputy Mayor, which is the Press Secretary position. I re-elected, we plan on reviewing certain candidates for the position, then appointing them.

Furthermore we plan to continue;

• Monthly press releases & city statistics to ensure transparency between the public,
  • Hosting monthly open offices,
  • Meeting with every Redwood business, and provide anything should they require,
  • Minting a strong reputation for the city.

With the previous County Executive choosing not to run for a second (2nd) term, County Executive DyingSym was elected. With that, comes big changes to the county. We will remain compliant through all the changes that occur, alongside that stay in close communication with the county regarding any events that occur.

I would like to thank everyone that read this thread, and I hope you vote for Kamraxn & TheGreenLego_Brick for Mayor and Deputy Mayor.

Thank you.

2 Likes

Support!

1 Like

support init

1 Like

support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

Lots of support!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

support

1 Like

SUPPORT!

support!

Support!

Support

1 Like

SUPPORT

1 Like

omg yes supporrrt

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

@moderators Election concluded, congratulations to the candidates on being elected!