Kamraxn for Prominence Council

Hello, citizens of Firestone. I hereby declare my candidacy for the District of Prominence City Council as of 09/07/2021.

Introduction

Hello, I am Kamraxn. I have been within the Firestone for quite sometime now and have served in public offices, and multiple departments. Some being:

• Mayor of the City of Redwood
  • Former City Chairman/Alderman within Redwood
  • Stapleton County Clerk
  • Homeland Security, CRT Agent
  • Former POST Instructor
    and more.

I have gained a lot of experience in this field and I believe I can put it towards Prominence to improve it.

Plans for Term

My plans are simple and straight forward:

• Create legislation that is needed to improve the charter, properties within Prominence, etc. (amendments/bills)
  • Provide support for businesses. (create legislation, advertise, host joint events)
  • Ensure high priority bills are passed in a fast and timely manner.
  • Work with the Executive Administration in-order to get Prominence to it’s prime. (willing to create legislation they suggest)

If you ask how am I able to manage being Redwood Mayor and a Councilman within Prominence (if elected), answer is simple. I have never had issued with activity within Firestone. If I do decrease in activity I always notify and make sure it is not a surprise to everyone ie. disappearing for a while and coming back.

Conclusion

In conclusion, I plan on creating legislation to benefit the City in general and Business Owners. It is time to repair this City and it must be done by a strong council and administration. I hope you consider to vote for myself. Thank you.

4 Likes

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

support

1 Like

major support!

1 Like

support

#stopasianhate

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Good luck!

1 Like

support

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

supported and endorsed

69superman
County Executive

2 Likes

sup + port

2 Likes

Support Kamraxn

3 Likes

sup port

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support!

Thank you everyone that supported me, it was a victory indeed.

User on ballot.

Vote here.