Kadirmuedin2010 For Senate

My fellow citizens of Firestone,

For so long, there have been way too people suffering. We have left these people behind and that shall end now! The people are fed up with this system. Together, we can bring about a modern change! We need a revolution in this great state! We can not and will not tolerate this madness of neglecting the poor and unfortunate. We must focus on the needs of everyone. From our army veterans to our working moms, to our business owners, or to the homeless and hungry. I will NOT let you down! Together we can create a movement that is able to change the face of this beautiful state. Together we can make this State the way it was meant to be!

As a Senator for this great state, I promise to do the following:
-Ensure that all citizen’s voices are heard by having conferences, in which, citizens can express their biggest needs.
-Create a bill that would require every ballot to include a ballot initiative of the most important topics.
-Create a bill that would clean up our environment by switching to cheaper and more ecofriendly resources for our energy.
-Listen to small business owners, who have declined in numbers over the years because of neglect. They are the backbone of our economy, we better treat them that way.
-Create a bill that would protect citizens by allowing them to have more individual freedoms that are currently being oppressed. Rights such as free speech are currently being ignored and we are turning into an authoritarian state, rather than one who protects citizens’ rights.

Remember, you the people are the boss of the politicians, not the other way around. You have the power to decide who wins and loses. You have the power to change everything.

Slogan:
“I’m with you.”

Please DM me any questions you may have about my campaign and I will answer as soon as possible!

Signed,
kadirmuedin2010

2 Likes

Support! I like your plans!

Signed,
OliverSteph
Representative

1 Like

-Create a bill that would clean up our environment by switching to cheaper and more ecofriendly resources for our energy.

Development topic, fed stated that he would not be working on V2 anymore for a long time.

2 Likes

I spoke to him in DMs, he means more towards V3.

1 Like

1 Like

2 Likes

got it

2 Likes

Support!

• Faachiano, CGoF Director
2 Likes

Support!

– cowboynate11

1 Like

1 Like

support

1 Like
1 Like

What would you do by listening to them?

No they aren’t.

@kadirmuedin2010 Answer my question and maybe i’ll support you

1 Like

i support: connor8033

1 Like

They can do this without a bill

Wdym? I can buy an AK and use it just fine

1 Like

Because they don’t need to? There’s not a reason to do so…

Anyone with a CFL is allowed to get a gun, if you don’t have a CFL it’s illegal.

1 Like

SYSTEMIC RACISM WHAT LMAO

1 Like

bruh this is a Lego game don’t bring irl stupid political shit into here

1 Like

Exactly, I haven’t seen a single thing about systemic racism and/or oppression of our constitutional rights in Firestone. And I still don’t see why a bill to allow businesses to be able to host meetings, it’s our 2nd amendment to be able to peacefully assemble

1 Like

support

1 Like