Kadirmuedin2010 for House of Representatives 2020

My fellow citizens of Firestone,

I come to you today, because I am announcing my candidacy for the Firestone House of Representatives. There are times to speak and there are also times for action. Now is the time for action. We need change and that’s the main purpose of my campaign. As our state grows and changes, so do the needs of our citizens. We must now focus on the needs of everyone, from our citizens, to our business owners, to the people who work to serve us. I will always prioritize them in all of my legislation. I will stand with you and that’s why I think I’d be a great representative of this great state.

I’m not going to make any cheap promises, but are some of my focuses to get you and idea of what I am fighting for:

• It is imperative that we use our resources wisely and one of them is the use of police force for even the most petty of crimes. I would create bills to refocus the usage of law enforcement onto more severe crimes.

• I will be ready for any questions or comments you the citizens will have about your concerns so that we can create an airtight solution. I will host conferences once per week to ensure that your voices are heard.

• I will not vote with the way the majority voted. I will, in detail, dissect every single piece of legislation one word at a time to ensure that it will prioritize the PEOPLE first over others self-interest.

• I am also very active and I will be available to attend every session.

My slogan:
“I’m with you.”

Please DM me any questions you may have about my campaign and I will answer as soon as possible!

Signed,
Kadirmuedin2010

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

Support

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like

1 Like