Support.

2 Likes

Support!

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support from SeLmArOcKs123

1 Like

drop out and ill pay u 500 robux (dm me jacobb#3595)

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

if you have an iq of 40 or higher, i will support you. lmk if you do

2 Likes

So you have no legislative experience or am I dyslexic?

1 Like

I’m not stupid I can assure you.

Unfortunately, I do not but I am hoping that running for Senate is a great start!

1 Like

Yeah running for the highest level of government isn’t the best place for people with no idea what they’re doing

No support

3 Likes

support!! good man.

2 Likes

Meaning I have no legislative experience doesn’t mean I have no legislative knowledge. With my experience, I’ve gotta start somewhere and as I’m such a self-motivated individual I believe the Senate is the best place for me to begin, but thank you for your feedback!

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

imma be real, firestone is legislatively a very unique state — if you’re overconfident and enter congress you’re gonna fuck shut up

1 Like

I can assure you that I am not attempting to be ‘overconfident’. This is a new pathway for me and I am looking forward to what it may bring. As this is new for me, although my lack of experience is a major setback I think by putting myself in a position like this may be able to build my experience and knowledge as well as assist by using my other skills and assets.

1 Like

The Senate really is not the best place to start your career. You’ll be wasting a seat that could be taken by someone who knows what the fuck they’re doing and you’ll end up either writing no bills or poorly written ones.

1 Like

support

2 Likes

@Automationeer Better than dannybec, no lie

2 Likes

Go vote. This person’s on the ballot!

[CLICK/TAP HERE TO VOTE]