Just to clear up some things

In regards to; County Government Abolishment Act

This screenshot: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/323521773222232065/541718757538660362/unknown.png keeps circulating around to be used to make a deliberate attack on my bill. However, the author that started sending that around failed to notice that section three does actually define the County Government, making such argument idiotic.

Best,
Ak_lixio, State Representative.

2 Likes

ted cruz ruined beards

2 Likes

Fed doesnt approve

2 Likes

I can’t read sometimes… apologizes for any confusion (not the guy that circulated that)

2 Likes

Fed also stated taxes would be implemented, which are a BoR violation, so I don’t think using his statement benefits you there, yikes!

2 Likes

yeah the bill aint going anywhere. the state just loves fucking with the county doesn’t it? nothing else to do? I can tell

2 Likes

Last time I checked the house actually passed a bill that would help the county government out. No, I didn’t support it, but I don’t think its fair to say we love fucking with the county.

2 Likes

thank you.

2 Likes

I’m ok with base pay in v3 if it means the parasitic tumor that is the County Gov gets outed.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Sorry, but fed has over-all say, he has to run his group over the individuals who try to ruin things for everyone…

2 Likes

Furthermore, fed knows how to run his groups… Look how successful he has been?

2 Likes

if he didn’t know how to run and group and you dont say so why are you here???

1 Like

To make a change on such failures.

2 Likes

You’re going to be the failure…

3 Likes

focus on the major things, the county government is building back up, majorly with scfd. Name a thing the chief has done wrong??

2 Likes

Appreciated.

2 Likes

maybe implement taxes while amending the bor ever think of that?

also withdraw open carry act

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes