Jumping off the 401 bridge, should it be FRP?

Recently, criminals have started jumping off of the skyway bridge to evade police. Is this actually realistic? In most cases, it is not. Here is why.

Let’s start with jumping into the water in the first place. The road of the skyway bridge, at its peak, is probably several hundred studs above the water. As you all likely know, from a great height, water acts like concrete when you jump into it. Jumping from the peak of the bridge into the water would likely cause great bodily injury or death.

Now, let’s say you are able to successfully jump
in without dying. Often times criminals will “hide” or swim underwater where they cannot be seen. This is obviously unrealistic, as you would drown. Since the old swim meter thing was removed a long while back, people can swim underwater forever and not worry about drowning. Some people would be able to swim the length of the lake, but not while underwater the entire time.

With this in mind, I suggest that something be done. Whether a “swim” meter is re-added or the action is considered FRP all together. Firestone strives for realism and the fact that criminals have this easy get away is just not reasonable.

tldr; something should be done about criminals unrealistically jumping off of the skyway bridge and getting away from LEO’s when they should be drowning.

4 Likes

they jump off so they can reset like clowns

2 Likes

not a recent occurrence; been happening for a while now… some criminals will just swim away rather than reset and some do reset unfortunately

1 Like

It has been FRP for a while.

1 Like

Yes, it should be FRP because as stated above they reset or leave the game. Plus it is a roblox ToS which is not allowed and game moderation ‘do’ report it. One we do not have any boats on the water right now till v3.

1 Like

It is indeed FRP to jump off a bridge (any bridge would be applicable) in order to avoid arrest.

Got proof of someone doing it? Snap a pic or send a clip to a game moderator.

3 Likes

I got someone banned for it. It’s already FRP.

Just get medal, and then if they do it you can press F8 and it’ll record 15 seconds back, really helpful for stuff like that and LTAAing.

didnt you say it wasnt frp. and that it was only frp to jump off and reset

How do you know that? I jump off the bridge sometimes when my vehicle is disabled in pursuit on the skyway and I swim all the way to land and walk to cd. I’ve done it several times. If you reset, money comes to the top of the water and officers take a screenshot and you get banned. If you leave the game, the GUI will make a notification just like if you were to log on land.

And in most cases when I jump off, I break a bone because of those huge platforms under the bridge. It is even more stress to evade arrest with broken bones and half the time leos get in the water and cuff you.

1 Like

Where does it outline it’s FRP to do so. I been doing it for a while and I never have any problems…

1 Like

Like some stuff, it’s not on the FRP guide (to my knowledge). I know of this as I was told of it recently by a moderator with greater seniority.

1 Like

well it needs to be added to the FRP guidelines. according to Fairfull, he got someone banned for it. How are we to know it it isn’t written down? innocent people are getting banned

1 Like

I really hope you notice you just confessed to committing frp to a game moderator, good job.

2 Likes

@Gamer_Kyle

1 Like

Why would you admit that e.e

2 Likes

cuz im a man of truth lol i was already banned for 1.5 years what could be worse

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

1 Like