Jt7122 for Arborfield City Council

Introduction:

Hello, I am jt7122, or JT, and I am running for the Arborfield City Council. A few weeks back, I submitted a speech for the House of Representatives, and decided to hold back on it in order to get some political experience at lower levels.

Current/Former Positions:

• Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways: Supervisor
  • Stapleton County Fire Department: Firefighter/Paramedic
  • Firestone Department of Transportation: Former Public Employee
  • Capital Gas of Firestone: Natural Gas Employee

As of right now, I plan on simply getting used to how politics work in Firestone, while also looking to see for anything that can help the city of Arborfield. Being stationed out of it, I am directly affected by changes made to the city, and hope to be productive.

As always, I can be contacted @Jt#6631, or just simply leave a comment. Thank you, and good luck to other people running!

8 Likes

What will you do if elected to the City Council? @jt7122

6 Likes

Support

6 Likes

Support.

mreday, esq.
Arborfield City Chairman

6 Likes

Just so it doesn’t look like I ignored this individual, they DM’d me before I got a chance to check Forums, and I answered via discord

5 Likes

Support, received very nice information about this individual on discord !!!

4 Likes

Support!

6 Likes

Support. After DM’ing this individual, I believe he should be elevated to the City Council.

6 Likes

Support. Hope you can do some great things.

6 Likes

Support!

5 Likes

No support

Kidding
200% support, amazing person.

7 Likes

What will you do once elected, and how will you encourage others to vote for you?

6 Likes

Support great dude!

5 Likes

I plan to try to increase safety within the city, and to strongly encourage LEO to increase runs into Arborfield. Due to its location on the map, often SCFD, SCMS, and FBI(only to spawn, and go) are usually the only emergency services there. Crime rate can be very high sometimes, so encouraging extra LEO, and discouraging criminals is a main priority.

4 Likes

How will you do this, and how will you encourage others to vote for you?

5 Likes

I will work with the Mayor’s office, and other members of the council to create incentives for increased patrols within the city. I also plan on reaching out to residents, and tending to their needs, as often that will prevent specific groups from committing crime. If people vote for me, they can be sure that I will work to improve the safety, and the community of Arborfield as a whole. Thank you for some good questions, please feel free to ask some more

6 Likes

Support. Candidate seems to have interest, has listed out plans, and shown how they will accomplish these said plans.

6 Likes

Support, I believe you will do good things. We all have to start somewhere

5 Likes

Supp0rt

5 Likes
2 Likes