Jrfiremean for House of Representatives

support!

1 Like

I understand. I can promise you that I will not let any entity, business, or organization control by beliefs. I have already started drafting legislation that relates to my current goals without the participation of said organization. As stated further in the forum, I will not be partnering with the FSCU for political matters.

CC: @Automationeer @DonxId @OliverSteph @LegitimateIyRyan

Dear Citizens of Firestone,

I would like to inform you that I have officially cut off all communication with the Firestone Citizens Union (FSCU) due to recent events that no longer abide by my moral values. I was sketchy of this org. from the beginning and finally found evidence to warrant my disconnection. Reasoning and evidence will not be disclosed by me.

With warmest regards.
jrfiremean

3 Likes

McHuh?

Withdrawn support

No support, this individual acted in his own accord in using the name of the FSCU causing information to spread that we were puppeteering candidates in an election. Never has the Union issued an endorsement in favor this candidate and nor would we ever issue an endorsement in favor of any candidate.

Never has this union ever agreed for this individual to work with our union and never will would we allow our name to be used in benefit of candidates.

This was an individual seeking a political advantage from using the name of an organization that will always remain nonpartisan.

That’s simply not true lol. Him and I were literally discussing ideas and stuff and I said the FSCU would love to collaborate. And as the (at the time) Vice Chairperson, I had that authority.

You’re just a fucking backstabber lol. What a clown.

1 Like

Which was never forwarded to me. Leaving the public to get a totally different image from a decision that was solely made by you and not put towards a vote or agreed on by a party of people greater than the number one.

Which then caused the total failure of a project worked hard on by myself and other employees. Leaving a mess you caused to myself and two employees to clean up.

Not to mention this is the first time I’m ever hearing about a conversation between yourself and the candidate.

With utmost respect, I never once stated that the FSCU endorsed me. Your organization’s name will never be used for benefit of candidates. I did not spread any information along the lines of “puppeteering candidates in an election.” If you had the decency to thoroughly read the comments, you would notice that I was not the one who posted the comments that slandered your poorly operated organization. Do not attempt to defame me or my ideals because of your poor choices. Multiple of your members found out that your organization is unlawful and unjust, warranting their exit. You should strive to improve your reading comprehension because you are, at this point, falsley accusing me of everything in your post.

Sincerely,
jrfiremean

1 Like

Didn’t think I had to report every single conversation I had with someone to you, firstly. Secondly, I actually did mention that he added that to his campaign speech.

McWhat

1 Like

McToxicity (not at you oliver)

1 Like

McHouseOfRepresentatives

Support

1 Like

your statement is irrelevant and biased towards this candidate

2 Likes

thank you, I support!

1 Like

Vote. House of Representatives September 2021 Special Election Voting