Joshernaut & FrancisHUnderwood for Prominence

Joshernaut & FrancisHUnderwood for Prominence

FrancisHUnderwood and I are officially putting our name in for the ballot of Mayor and Deputy Mayor of the District of Prominence. This speech will outline our main goals to complete during our tenure if elected.

Section I. Introductions

Mayoral Candidate Joshernaut- Hello, I am Joshernaut. I have been in the community for about 3 years now, and for a third time I wish to serve as the Mayor of the District of Prominence. Some of my past positions include the following:

-Former Mayor of the District of Prominence (x2)

-Former Governor of the State of Firestone

-Former Speaker of the House (x3)

-Former County Councilman
And much more

Deputy Mayoral Candidate FrancisHUnderwood- Hi, I am FrancisHUnderwood. As some of you may know, I have been around in Firestone since it’s opening which feels forever ago now. From there I climbed up the ladder, from working at the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office, to the Department of Homeland Security’s Intelligence Office, while working at POST as Head Instructor and later the Deputy Director. Once there, I finally made my way to government. Serving as the Commerce Secretary, and later on the Chief of Staff to Governor B_ear.

My work in government and law enforcement has not stopped, where I served in various other states and groups such as Mayflower, making it up to Governor.

Section II. Plans

Our plants are very simple, we have a list we hope to complete if elected:

• Restart the process of accepting more and more citizens to become residents of the District of Prominence, growing our population.

• Create much more jobs within the Executive Office of the District of Prominence.

• Continue my weekly Business sponsorship, which I had done my second time as Mayor. (You can find an example of this on the Prominence Twitter by scrolling down a bit: https://twitter.com/DistrictOfProm )

• Several public events to increase the internal and external activity of the District.

• Once again bring activity to the District Council, and if possible raise it’s seat number.

• Public Q&A’s with the residents to ensure transparency between the Executive Office and the people.

• Extensive review of Mayoral Decrees to ensure everything is up to date and proper.

Section III. Conclusion

To conclude, we hope you make the choice to vote us to become Mayor and Deputy Mayor of the District of Prominence. This speech was made to make our plans clear and simple, and if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to put them below or personally contact one of us!

Campaign discord: https://discord.gg/V5s5zyKGwR

Signed,

Joshernaut
josh…#0001

FrancisHUnderwood
francis…#4444

7 Likes

SUPPORT!!!

Signed,

scriblelz
Founder & CEO of scriblelz Animal Food & CO

4 Likes