Joshernaut for House of Representatives

Elect Joshernaut for House of Representatives

Hello, I am Joshernaut. I have been in Firestone for over 3 years now and I wish to represent you, the people, once again in Congress.

-Former Governor
-Former Speaker of the House (x3)
-Former Speaker pro tempore
-Former Mayor of Prominence
and several other positions

Some of my plans include:

Give the citizens a bigger voice in the government, actually ask what you, the people, want done within our great state. Specifically those of you who have a large contribution to our state, such as public employees, LEO’s, and more.

Do things like passing laws that may be of a beneficiary to how law enforcement operates within the county in order to make sure that it’s a safer environment for all citizens. This includes the continued push for lowering the seats in Congress.

And finally, I’d love to to work with other Representatives, and Senators, to get ideas for legislation, and help overall with things they need help with. Overall, my plan is to continue to make the House a better place, and get the majority of the people of Firestone happier with the work from the House Chamber.

As always,

Signed,
Joshernaut

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

SUPPORT!

4 Likes

why did you pull out of the CE race?

will you resign mid-term (not considering unforseen circumstances)?

2 Likes

Because I felt I could better represent the people back in the House Chamber. And no, I do not plan to.

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

SUPPORT!

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support!

3 Likes

Id support but you literally waited until the last minutes to run

3 Likes

support