Joshernaut for House of Representatives

Joshernaut for House of Representatives

Hello, I am Joshernaut. I have been in Firestone for over a year now and I wish to represent you this term in the House. My past/current jobs are:

Former Prominence Mayor

Former Trooper of FSP (x3)

Former Deputy of SCSO

Former Instructor in POST

Former Representative

Former County Councilman

Current Sergeant in DoC

Current Lieutenant in FNG

Some of my plans include:

• Give the citizens a bigger voice in the government, actually ask what you, the people, want done within our great state. Specifically those of you who have a large contribution to our state, such as public employees, LEO’s, and more.

• I would also like to address the huge crime rate within the county. It is a shame to see so many people breaking traffic violates, or vehicular assault, or hit and run. I would fight to get a bill passed to possibly take care of the issue. I’d like to help gain the involvement of DPS, and ensure that the county’s crime rates can be assessed with a more serious approach from our LEO’s and more. Working with fellow representatives to tackle issues that pose a large threat to our public safety is a very important section I’d like to work on.

• I would also like to work on bills/laws that benefit our Law Enforcement Officers and give them what they need. This being just listening to whatever concerns law enforcement officials may have, and doing my best to act on the more pressing issues. Things like passing laws that may be of a beneficiary to how law enforcement operates within the county in order to make sure that it’s a safer environment for all citizens.

For the most part I’d really like to be of a larger assistance to the Firestone community, and work with other representatives to help support ideas, contribute to said ideas, and try my best to take the public opinion and put it into action. As always, not everything will work out in favor for everyone, but I will do my best to ensure that we can get a mass majority of people happier with the HoR’s decisions.

Signed,

Joshernaut

support

Support.

Support with LARGE DONG

support

-Support

Support
Chief of Staff
bribri2173

Support!

Support for my man josh

Support

Supporting for pinkflamigos who does not have a forum accountimage

Support.

Skye Jones
Solicitor General

1 Like

ok buddy
Support

support

big man dino
insert positions

Support,
Josh I need you to answer my dms!

support (apparently i cant support a ton of people or else the site goes crazy so i had to add this thank you)

Campaigning has ended!