Joshernaut for County Council

Residents of Stapleton County,

Hello, I am Mayor Joshernaut. A member of the State of Firestone since February 2018. I want to represent the people of this state once again in a different way. I hereby announce my candidacy for County Council of Stapleton County.

Here’s a quick story about me. In the summer of 2018, I joined POST and began my career to working toward my goals in the state of Firestone’s law enforcement, being the class’s speaker for class 35. I immediately joined SCSO once graduated in hopes to protect the citizens of Stapleton County. I stayed for around 3 to 4 months until taking my departure. During my tenure in the Sheriff’s Office, I joined the Department of Corrections for about a month to experience what it was like and get a feel for other law enforcement agencies. After that I joined POST as an Instructor for around 3 months to get a feel for better understanding our laws, and techniques to train not only future cadets, but myself. I then hopped over to FSP, where I stayed for 2 months, branching out to see as much as I could before I resigned and took a break from Firestone. Willing to see the action of the state once more, I took up a position with the National Guard around late march. I came back to the DoC as well, and have recently maintained the position of a SERT operative. I have been in the House of Representatives for the State, vacating my seat eventually to take more time for FSP, which I served in proudly. I now as well represent the residents of our States Capitol, Prominence by being their mayor.

Through all my positions in the state, I only have the goals to better our state from all the positions I have had, all the experience I have had, and all the willingness and enthusiasm I hold at this very moment.

My Plans:

• Better the County in any way I possibly can.

• Listen to what the people want, and try get any legislation they request passed.

• Work with my fellow councilmen as much as possible.

Thank you for reading and your support if you so choose,

Joshernaut

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support ofc for my dude

2 Likes

SUPOORT SPPORT SPOOORT SUPPORT

3 Likes

support