Joshernaut & FaneuilLaw for Mayor and Deputy Mayor of Prominence | Communication is the key to success

Residents of Stapleton County,

I am Trooper Joshernaut, a member of the State of Firestone since February of 2018. I want to represent the people of this state once more in a different manner. I will be now announcing my candidacy for Mayor of the District of Prominence. I will be running with my Deputy Mayor, FaneuilLaw, who will assist me in the actions we commit to make our state’s great Capital a more prominent feature of the state.

Here’s a quick story about me and what my efforts may be to further our great capital. In the summer of 2018, I joined POST and began my career to working toward my goals in Firestone’s law enforcement, being the class’s speaker for class 35. I immediately joined SCSO once graduated in hopes to protect the citizens of Stapleton County. I stayed for around 3 to 4 months until taking my departure. During my tenure in the Sheriff’s Office, I joined the Department of Corrections for about a month to experience what it was like and get a feel for other law enforcement agencies. After that I joined POST as an Instructor for around 3 months to get a feel for better understanding our laws, and techniques to train not only future cadets, but myself. I then hopped over to FSP, where I stayed for 2 months, branching out to see as much as I could before I resigned and took a break from Firestone. Willing to see the action of the state once more, I took up a position with the National Guard around late march. I came back to the DoC as well, and have recently maintained the position of a SERT operative. I have been in the House of Representatives for the State, vacating my seat eventually to take more time for FSP, which I now serve in proudly

Through all my positions in the state, I only have the goals to better our state from all the positions I have had, all the experience I have had, and all the willingness and enthusiasm I hold at this very moment. I now will present my Deputy Mayor’s speech.

Hello, my name is FaneuilLaw. I may not be known for politics, but I am known for the amount of time I have spent in departments and this state as a whole. I said I’d never come back, after serving for almost 2 full years, but here we are. I soon began to recognize this state’s meaning to me and how I wanted to be back within it. I’m going to take you through a quick road of what I’ve done in terms of serving this state, and why I now want to expand my horizons into the political field with my running mate, Joshernaut.
I first joined in the early summer of 2017, where I joined POST around class 22/23’s time after being introduced to Firestone by many friends who were LEO’s at the time. I graduated class 24, and joined the Firestone State Patrol immediately after in September. I remained a Trooper for 8 full months until I resigned. As well as after my graduation, I joined POST as a JI. Very quickly, I became an Instructor by noobatrona. I served until around class 27. After my resignation from FSP, I took a break from Firestone, joining SCSO in September of 2018 after multiple requests and recommendations to come back. I joined SWAT at the end of September, and remained in the department until January, where I resigned officially, and took yet another break, but not as long. I then became an Ambassador for the Department of State around March, and then joined the Department of Homeland Security in April. I’ve served this state long and hard, and I now want to expand my horizons beyond just law enforcement. In other states I’ve committed myself to political experience, and I now seek to work toward presenting a stronger figure for myself and my running mate for the District of Prominence.

At this point in time, we’d like to present our plans for Prominence and what we will do to commit ourselves to it’s government.

• Present a further increase in civilian attraction toward the Capital city as a whole, through the Department of Commerce, and the developers.

• Work closer with the county government and Department of Homeland Security to establish a closer connection with the district and use input to provide more focus on it.

• Maintain open discussions with citizens about the Prominence District Police when the time comes for V3.

• Open Q&A’s to the public for further transparency between the Prominence government and the citizens.

• Frequently scheduled town hall meetings.

• Increased efforts to work with the Sheriff’s Office, State Police and Homeland Security to maintain a stable and low crime level.

• Maintain stronger connection with the Department of Transportation and its operations within the district.

At this point in time, these are the main focuses we have to offer to the table, we are always open to ideas, interpretation, and helpful feedback to enhance the ways we can present the government of Prominence. Communication is key!

We always aim for your support, and if you have any questions you want answered, we are always open to Discord DM’s.

Communication is the key to success

Thank you for reading and your support if you so choose,

Joshernaut - Joshernaut#6164

FaneuilLaw - ixnay the hombre#4938

5 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.

WarriorMasterKiller
Lieutenant Colonel
Firestone National Guard
Federal Protective Service Officer
Firestone Department of Homeland Security

2 Likes

-support

founder of walle services

2 Likes

I RecklessThreat Support
Corporal
Stapleton County Sheriffs Office
Senior Operative
SCSO: Special Weapons and Tactics

2 Likes

Support.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

suuport

2 Likes

Support.
I guess…

2 Likes

When time comes and if you’re still in your positions, what are your plans for Prominence Police Department (if added)?

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

When the time comes for PDP, if during my term, I will work to select the perfect person for the job, it is key we get someone running it that knows how to set things up and get things going. I will ensure the department runs smoothly by having a meeting with the chief at least once a week to go over whats happening with the department, what the issues are and how we can fix them. Its one of my key important points during my term if it is established, this is will be the first city department in Firestone and we must make sure it runs efficiently and actively.

1 Like

Support

2 Likes

Support

-SCFD boi blueberry

2 Likes

support

2 Likes