Josh_Lovelace Resignation

Thank you all for all of the great memories.

It’s been a super long and stressful journey but in the end, it was all I could have wished for.

I never thought I would reach this point, but being here now I am glad I never gave up.

There have been some huge bumps in my path to this point, some that I wish could not have happened, but some that form the reason of me still being here today.

Through the year and a few months that I have been here, I am so glad to have been apart of such an amazing community.

Forming my own path and being the leader I always wanted to be.

There were some things I wish I could have changed, but things happen for a reason, as they say, and for that, you’ve just got to move along.

I want to give a special thanks to @MaximusGXL.
Regardless of the hate, you’ve shown me recently, you’re the reason I made it to where I am. You’ve been someone I could always rely on for help and a shoulder to lean on. I truly appreciate all you’ve done for me and the state.

@NinWin1 you’ve always been so chill and always the person I went to for advice, even as Director. You have great character and I am so glad I got to become close with you and form the friendship we hold today. You’re an absolutely amazing human, and I hope we continue to keep the relationship we have had and remain to be close.

@CanineEnforcement the one who gave me the opportunity to lead such a wonderful department, the one who I could as well rely on and go to for advice. I’m very appreciative to have had you during my term, thank you for all you’ve done.

To all of the wonderful POST staff during my time. Thank you… for your countless hours, dedication, suggestions, feedback, complaints, everything, thank you.

@TheFurryFish for being a great friend, someone who I could go to for help as well as development issues regarding POST facility, and a ton more. Thank you.

To all of my supporters and to all of the haters, thank you for keeping me going and keeping my adrenaline rushing. Much appreciated.

Love you all.
Gotta go!

One last time…
Thank You.

• Former Director Josh_Lovelace
8 Likes

o7, best wishes for your next journey

1 Like

o7 bud

2 Likes

o7 my dude

2 Likes

I do not at all like your term as Director, but you were a great DD and HI and I enjoyed working with you.

3 Likes

aww how cute

2 Likes

o7, goodbye and i wish you the best of luck for your future.

3 Likes

There always comes a time where reality has to catch up.
Welcome to the club. We have jackets.

2 Likes

o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7

2 Likes

o7 o7 o7 o7 o7 o7

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

2 Likes