Jordan_Chime for House Representative

Hello, my name is Jordan_Chime I will be running for House Representative, let me say a few things before I begin, I am a Attorney for Dept of Justice. (Not yet accepted into the group.) I am a Cadet at POST hoping to pass to help Firestone with Law Enforcement also, My time so far in Firestone may be a few months but, I think I should make the best out of it without further origin story’s let us begin.

SECTION ONE
This Section contains what I plan to do as a House Representative.

I, Jordan_Chime plan to be active both in Firestone and with the Firestone citizens, Although this may be the lower house but, I think we the people can do so much more with or without a Rank. Think about it, We are in Firestone and in Firestone we have all kinds of people.

SECTION TWO
This Section shall talk about what I plan to do if I get this Term.

I think what would be most important is to be active with Politics, in some cases only most House Representative or sometimes barely ever make it to a session, I promise as long as I have no School or Nothing I MUST attend to In real life, I will always be in Firestone or the Capital, I will always help the Firestone Citizens in need I will always help those in need Citizens or not I promise that with me in house there will be a change.

SECTION THREE
This Section says when I am open for Meetings, Sessions, e.t.c

This may not be a primary but I would like to Inform people when I can attend something.

Monday - 8:30 AM to 10:00 PM PST.
Tuesday - 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM PST | 5:15 to 10:00 PM PST.
Wednesday - 8:30 AM to 10:00 PM PST.
Thursday - 8:30 AM to 10:00 PM PST.
Friday - 8:30 AM to 6:00 PM PST
Saturday - 8:00 AM to 12:00 AM.
Sunday - 8:00 AM to 12:00

Yes I know this may not be important but it is to some people, for example anyone who needs to reach me.
I add this to my Speech because I think it is the mature thing to do.

SECTION FOUR
This Section shall contain any other Information needed.

My Discord is Jordan_Chime#7149, I am a Republican, You can always contact me if it is very important.

SECTION FIVE
This Section contains all of my Goals.

My goals are to understand fellow Citizens concerns about the economy in Firestone, Turn there concerns or ideas into something that can shape Firestone into something better, Most citizens in Firestone have great ideas but are not heard from but if I get House Representative, I promise there will be a change.

SECTION SIX
This Section contains the ending of my speech.

In this conclusion, I say that with me in House we can Reform Firestone, seriously after what I have seen I have seen some very Disrespectful Political Members and Leaders here and I say NO MORE TO THAT! With me in House I will work at my hardest to get rid of Corrupt Political Members or, Unworthy Political Members.

Signed,
Jordan_Chime

1 Like

If you have any questions or concerns please DM me if you wish to, Jordan_Chime#7149,
I thank everyone for taking their time and reading this.

1 Like

Giving you a chance sport, don’t let me down.

Support

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Signed,
bearybear29168

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support.

1 Like

Supported!

1 Like

You do realize both senate and house are basically the exact same thing

1 Like

Yes, just a another class.

1 Like

Support,
signature

1 Like

Worthy man of the title Representative,

Hope to be working together!

Signed,

dauntfulness

1 Like

Thank you all for your support!
I hope to get concerns about Firestone from you guys!

Signed,
Jordan_Chime

1 Like

Signature Deadline. Stay tuned for voting (will be announced on FS discords).

1 Like