Jordan_Chime for House Representative. (Special Election.)

Hello, I am Jordan_Chime.
To start my speech off, I am Republican.
Lets talk about my past experience.

Firestone - House Rep. (Last Governor Term and Resigned.)
SCSO - Deputy.
Dept of Justice - BAR Cert. (Resigned.)
And I plan to do more in Firestone.

Let me tell you about my past and why I resigned.
First off, Last Governor Term was a hard time for me, I was depressed, quick to anger and so much more. I decided to resign and take a break from ROBLOX for my health to get better, and it did. I first joined Firestone around the beginning of 2017.

I have many ideas for what I can do in Congress, for some examples I had was to possibly raise pay for everyone, I plan to vote on Legislation to lower crime rate and give people the rights to defend themselves and have the right to fire their arms to protect themselves. I remember I was once kidnapped and could do nothing and the police did nothing either it took them an estimated 17 minutes to get 2/3 Hostages out. Why not create new laws to assist the Sheriffs Office, State Patrol, Homeland Security and more. Giving them easier times for example why not give them different types of equipment to help them with chases, shootings and more.

Conclusion, In Conclusion I would like to help Firestone in anyway possible to make it the #1 State, even if it already is.

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

1 Like

Support good luck man

1 Like

Support,

M.Lafayette

2 Likes

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video/1048256960741724163/pu/vid/460x244/Nz9FtcHCw0jv-SXn.mp4?tag=5

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes
1 Like

Congrats!

2 Likes
2 Likes