Jonathan_McKay for House

Hello,

My name is Jonathan.

I’ve been in Firestone for a long time now, sitting in the background mostly, I’ve never actually ran for anything before, so this is my first time.

I’m not that good with speeches, but hopefully you will consider it good enough.

I’ve been Senate and House in a few small states, Northwood, Rockport ( I know that most of you hate it. ) Flakeview and New Lexington.

Should I be elected, I would reach out to the public, getting ideas for new bills and laws, I would work with Departments to see what they need the most, as well as working with other Government Officials.

I’ve held many positions over the few years I have been in Firestone, I was a Trooper in FSP, a SERT Corporal and CO for DOC, an Inspector for Commerce, Chief of Staff for the Department of Health and Private in the National Guards. These positions have allowed me to see how the public feel about each department, and what the public feel should happen.

With these positions, I have seen that each department has ideas that remain unspoken, or have been shot down without actually being considered, this is where I plan to work with each department on getting their ideas out.

My time with SCFD has been amazing, It is one of the best departments i’ve had the pleasure to work with, the people there are amazing, but they lack the support from Government Officials and Law Enforcement, I plan on working to get more support from LEOs for SCFD.

My time with FSP was good, I had my ups and downs like everyone does spent a good few months in FSP, they help their own, they spend hours protecting the public every day, but they always get harassed, shot and sometimes even killed, I plan on working with other Government Officials to get a higher punishment for crimes against Law Enforcement Officers.

My time with FDOC was always fun, It was my first department, it was like a family, they were always chill, but strict when needed, they would always treat everyone as equals, I would be working with FDOC using their suggestions. like, allowing them to have prisoners do Community Service.

Thanks for taking the time to read through this.

Signed,
Jonathan C. McKay.

4 Likes

Support :v:

2 Likes

support but rip scfd

2 Likes

support dad

2 Likes

support <3

2 Likes

Support