Jonathan_McKay for House of Representatives

Heyo,

So a lot of you know me, some of you don’t, I’m Jon.

I’ve been in Firestone since V2 Opened, so I know the works.

I’ve held many positions within Firestone, where i’ve made a lot of friends, but also a few enemies.

If I’m elected, I plan on working with each department, to see what they need most from a point of legislature, I believe there are a lot of unheard voices, and I plan to change that.

My last term I didn’t get to do as much as I would like, but I hope I am able to this time.

My first department was DOC, where I worked as a SERT Corporal for a while and a training instructor, I was treated like part of the family there, after a few months of working in DOC, I applied for FSP, where I was accepted, and resigned from DOC.

My second department was State Patrol, I knew a lot of people within FSP from DOC, so I had a lot of fun there.

I then joined Firestone National Guard, I worked as Private for a while.

After FNG, I decided to take a few months brake from Firestone, and then came back to apply for SCFD.

In SCFD, i’ve had my ups and downs, I’ve made friends, I’ve made enemies. SCFD was always fun, as I knew I could depend on those in for help, I managed to rank up to Senior Paramedic.

I then decided to try out a term as a Representative, this is where I felt I was able to work best, I was actually able to make a difference, I heard people’s voices, and did what I could to make their voices heard by others.

I know most people will assume I’m just trying to get into house for the power, or some other thing, but my main priority is the voice of the people, and getting what I couldn’t get done in my last term done.

I hope you’ll consider supporting

• Jonathan_McKay
4 Likes

SUPPORT!

2 Likes

Question: you mention you didn’t get to do as much as you’d like in your last term.

Why is that?

2 Likes

Support good luck Jon

2 Likes

si, support

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

I had problems irl that effected my work as a Representative mid-term, I managed to get a bit done, however I didn’t get as much as I would like to have done.

2 Likes

SUPPORT

2 Likes

support.

2 Likes

Support. As a former senator I know what we need in our congress. I do see great potential in you as far as congress goes. Best of luck!

Signed,
Antspeez

3 Likes

I Support! owo

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Support

hi ladies

2 Likes

I support.

2 Likes