JohnDRyans for House of Representatives

As a new election cycle rolls around I wish to announce my candidacy for the position of Representative in the great State of Firestone. I will serve the State of Firestone with passion and deliver the best while ensuring my constituents are well and satisfied with their representation. I believe that a government should be run by the people for the people and therefore, I will do my best to ensure that is the case.

“Let us never forget that government is ourselves and not an alien power over us. The ultimate rulers of our democracy are not a President and senators and congressmen and government officials, but the voters of this country.” - F.D.Rooselvelt

My plan for this term is to increase the communication between the government and the citizens, work together with the EB to ensure more understanding and cooperation, consolidate, and propose legislation. One big aspect of this term is to help Firestone transition into V3 and work with lawyers, and Congressmen to consolidate laws. I also plan on re-working electoral law. Hopefully with summer just around the corner, I will be able to use the freed-up time to truly bring great change to Firestone. Finally, I plan on working and helping Representative Floatmanjason curate the project once elected and sworn into office to ensure that Firestone finally gets the constitution it deserves.

Remember to Vote JohnDRyans for Representatives 2020.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

suppôrt

im probbly gonna get in more legal trouble so

3 Likes

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support,

Signed,
Governor B_ear

——————-

3 Likes

Support. Good luck and you should come back to DPW!

3 Likes

Support!!

3 Likes

Full support!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support.

3 Likes

support

3 Likes

Support.