he has my support

2 Likes

WOW SUPPORT!

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

support ghee

2 Likes
  • The Firestone Constitution (project started under governor Ash)

why is this better than our current one?

• Expanding the independence of inferior government

expand on this

2 Likes

Apologies for the long reply, I was asleep.

In response to your question about the constitution and why the project was started. The current constitution has many issues. It has articles that should be removed from the constitution and articles that are missing. It’s simply ambiguous in many of its articles. These issues have prompted a number of Senators and Representatives to begin a project where the consititution will be rewritten to eradicate the following issues. The core of the constitutional structure of the state would remain the same, we would simply remove much of the vagueness in the constitution and create a more logical structure. The project has been announced to continue under Governor Joshernaut and I will work closely with the new administration and new Congess to allow for the creation of the new and updated constitution.

As for my policy on expanding inferior government privileges: I am a strong believer in the County and City government. I will work on assisting these governments and allowing them to be more indepedent. Many say that they are incompetent and irresponsible, however that is why we have checks in place. We have CAC and county review. I will work with smaller governments to provide them the tools to be more independent. I believe there is a golden ratio in which they will flourish allowing their citizens to be better represented on the local level.

3 Likes

1 Like

suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuppppppppppppppppppppppppooooooooooooorrrrrrrrtttttttttt (literally logged in again after not being in my acc here since last yr)

2 Likes

and my name isnt updated :nauseated_face:

2 Likes

Welcome back to forums

1 Like

Fully Support and Endorsed!

NotFoundDev
FNN President

2 Likes

suport

2 Likes

he was good rep

2 Likes

support!

2 Likes

Go vote for the three new Representatives.

2 Likes