THE DEPARTMENT OF STATE IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED COMMUNICATIONS EXPERT! IF THIS SOUNDS LIKE YOU CONTINUE READING!
The State Department handles all foreign communication with other ro-states, advises congress and the cabinet in regards to foreign policy, maintains the states premier archive and museum (museum coming in V3), and collects intelligence to advise the Governor. The Public Affairs Office travels around the platform documenting the activities of the many diplomatic delegations. They also host domestic events for the public to enjoy.
OFFICIAL TITLE: Under Secretary of State for the Office of Public Affairs
Job Description: The Under Secretary of State for the Office of Public Affairs, or the Director of Public Affairs shall manage all external communication relating to the Firestone Department of State and Firestone Foreign Policy. The Director of Public Affairs shall also work to organize interactive events for the Firestone public to engage them with Firestone foreign relations.
- No felony arrests on record.
- Strong communications and public affairs experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
Responsibilities of the Public Affairs Director:
- Update the Firestone public on all foreign relations through various communications methods.
- Provide relevant communications strategies to address crisis in Firestone and abroad.
- Create a strong and diverse team capable of pursuing a brighter future for all of Firestone.
Steps to Apply: Create a resume which highlights all relevant experience, along with your personal attributes. Create an answer to the question of “What is your vision for Firestone Foreign Policy through the lens of communications?”. Provide both the answer to this question, and a resume to the Secretary of State @evay#2850 by end of day on the 5th of March to successfully submit an application for the position. All applicants will be notified within 48 hours of the closing date.