Job Listing: Firestone Department of Health - SCMS Training Officer

Firestone Department of Health
Stapleton County Medical Service

9180 100th Avenue
Arborfield, FS 01942

Job Listing

Position: Training Officer, Stapleton County Medical Service (General Service)

About Us: The Firestone Department of Health is responsible for the health and wellbeing of all citizens in the State of Firestone. The SCMS is responsible for the provision of emergency healthcare in the pre-hospital setting. We are currently undergoing transformation with a new secretary, so now’s a good time to join us and be able to make your mark! Our vision for the service is to be both a starter department for newly qualified individuals as well as having an advanced offer for senior clinicians to practice as part of our rapid response units.

Job Description/Responsibilities: Oversee the training of new personnel within the division and on-going training programmes for all personnel. Coordinate with the Chief to form new training practices, as necessary.

Department Hiring Requirements:

• No felonies on record
  • No more than 2 misdemeanors on record
  • No more than 5 traffic infractions on record
  • No arrests/citations for crimes under FCC Chapt. 2
  • No PSB
  • Not blacklisted from DOH
  • Decent employment record (this will be checked)

Additional Job-Specific Requirements:

• Total 4+ months experience in a medical/fire role in Firestone
  • EMT-P Certification (minimum)
  • Previous experience in a training role is desirable

Activity requirements for this role are 30 mins/week on shift OR equivalent in administrative tasks (incl. training delivery).
DOH is a secondary department.

To apply, DM SCMS Chief Wolf_RBX with a letter of interest outlining experience and why you wish to join.
Applications will close when a suitable candidate is found.

Join our Discord!

1 Like

a perk is u get to deal w me prob daily :3

1 Like

me me me

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.