Jayxtro for Prominence District Council Elections

Campaign for Prominence District Council
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings, District of Prominence Residents I am running for District Council for the lovely city of Prominence. As you are reading this you likely question yourself “Hey i’ve never seen Jayxtro run for any type of government role” To, answer that question you are correct I have never ran for a government role. The reason, I am running for this position is for me to get a better understanding what it’s like to create laws, understand how a government structures themselves, etc. The list can go on as I believe in this as a learning opportunity for myself.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Firestone Experience

• Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office (Deputy)
  • Firestone Department of Corrections (Correctional Officer I / S.E.R.T. Specalist)
  • Firestone Department of Transportation (Public Employee)
  • Firestone Department of Boating and Waterways (Advanced Watercraft Technican)

My Mission

My mission as a prominence city council is to bring laws and amendments that not only just reduce crime. But instead, it can provide a safer feeling when you are visiting lovely prominence. In addition, I have a goal to work with citizens to have an open office incase they’re ever unsatisfied with something that’s going on or they just want clarification on some things.

Closing Message

Thank you for taking time to read this and thank you if you supported me. I will not disappoint at all!

Signed,
Jayxtro

1 Like

Support from 21doughj

1 Like

move it into elections-speeches catergory

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Captbv supports via discord

1 Like

xczarcasmx supports

1 Like

ThatBoyBaby_Laws supports via discord

1 Like

I Support you baby boo! <3

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like

Support! (so people dont think im unethical, i am supporting every runner for this election).

1 Like

I SUPPORT this man!

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support…

did u pray today?

1 Like

Support

/s/
Noobsiance,
Deputy Mayor