Jaywalking: A Massive Problem

I have encountered jaywalkers many times throughout my time in the State of Firestone, yet only one time have I seen a sheriff deal with one directly. We need to inform new players of the law before they are allowed to play the game, perhaps through a GUI popup that states the legislation of the state and gives them the option to agree or decline. Somehow, we need to deal with jaywalking and many other issues that new players are simply not aware of.

2 Likes

Add in a tip GUI.

2 Likes

1 Like

Sir, there are like 50 crimes one can commit. If you think naming and defining all of them on a GUI will fit get help.

1 Like

Make a law book GUI

1 Like

ah, yes. fsp and scso should waste their time with people crossing the street rather than retards doing donuts in middle of intersections

2 Likes

I try to do ped stops on some people that Jaywalk, it really depends on the situation and how busy I am. Like what IJake15 said,

We can be busy at times. But yes, it is a very big problem and needs to be stopped.

Trooper RocktonLaw

1 Like

In a state like Firestone, jaywalking should be the least of your worries

1 Like

Shabberdabber1,

I personally agree with you, but with my previous experience as a Deputy,
Law enforcement officers are very busy stopping vehicles that are dangerously and recklessly driving, as those would be a higher threat to the civilians around other than a jaywalker.

However in no means necessary do I ever say, state, or approve of jaywalking.

1 Like

If you want people to know the law, think about codifying the current laws.

1 Like

let’s be honest

is j walking really a problem?

no, not really

2 Likes

oh no people are illegally crossing my virtual road!! oh nooooooooo

3 Likes

Not a big problem

1 Like
1 Like