JasonBarnettMD for Firestone Senate

I understand your concern, but I spoke with others and they agree with me on that.

1 Like

on what? there’s no legal dispute for the facts at hand. the amount of time i was detained for was absurd

1 Like

You asked for the supervisor, and we waited for him to come. Then he had to speak with you so I’m not sure what you want outta me.

1 Like

You asked for the supervisor, and we waited for him to come. Then he had to speak with you so I’m not sure what you want outta me.

1 Like

jason the point of me pointing out that you unlawfully detained me is that the fact that you didn’t know that negligent discharge wasn’t an applicable charge at the time shows me that you aren’t necessarily familiar with the laws of this state and how to interpret them- skills that a legislator should probably have

2 Likes

Firstly, the detainment itself was completely legal, I was gone from Firestone for 3 months so a lot changed, as far as I knew that charge wasn’t nullified. Secondly you saying my actions were “illegal” and saying I have no understanding on the laws of the state is just slander.

1 Like

sigh. ok.

1 Like

Support!

1 Like

Support.

Skye Jones
Speaker of the House

1 Like

Support

1 Like

support

1 Like
1 Like

Senate Election campaigning has ended. Head on down to the polling center in the District of Prominence to cast your vote!