JasonBarnettMD for Firestone Senate

Hello, my name is JasonBarnettMD.

If you cannot tell already, I’m running for Senate this election, and I’m here to work for YOU.

A little bit about me:

I graduated POST Class 32 in June 2018 and served proudly in the Stapleton County Sheriff’s Office from June 2018 to September 2018. Afterward I ran for Firestone Governor however ultimately dropped out of the election because I felt my time as an LEO was not up yet. In January 2019 I was given the honor of being a State Trooper for the Firestone State Patrol, and served until April 2019. Then just recently I rejoined the department on July 1st. I have a lot of past experience in government, for example I was Council President in a group called R0BL0X Army (10k+ members) as well as Secretary Defense for the same group. I was also the President of the United States for NUSA (206k+ members) It has always been my goal to eventually get into Firestone Government and I firmly believe this is my best opportunity.’

What I plan to do:

I’ve been a Firestone LEO for a little over a year, and time and again I’ve seen our needs as well as the needs of other public services overlooked. And one of my main goals is to listen to these departments and hear what they have to say and what they need. I will ensure that these needs are acknowledged and fought for. When running for Governor this was the main focus of my campaign and this still holds true to this day. I will say this a lot because I want to stress this heavily that I am here to work for YOU. I want to help better this state to the best of my ability and I know I will be able to better support and care for this state as a Senator.

Why should you vote for me?

I’m well aware that our current senate can be a bit unprofessional at times especially when they’re in session. I plan on being active, extremely professional, and I plan to make sure that YOUR best interests are fought for. I genuinely believe that I can make a difference (at least at some capacity) as a Senator. I also plan on meeting with Firestone citizens to discuss key issues that they feel the Senate should deal with. It is that proactive community outreach that can allow us to achieve our goals and better our state.

I’m always open to hear people’s ideas and if you ever have a question you’re more than welcome to DM me via Discord. To put down your signature for my candidacy reply to the forum with your username.

I’m here to fight for you, remember to make the right choice this election. Thank you all.

JasonBarnettMD
“For the people”

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

ok look buddy just YESTERDAY you unlawfully detained me

politely, i really dont need you in the senate atm.

2 Likes

:skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull::skull: .

2 Likes

That was cleared up, honestly at first didn’t know that was you I thought you were just someone shooting to shoot, which is why I drew my gun. Plus Canine was looking for the people in the tahoe anyway.

Again, my sincerest apologies for yesterday.

1 Like

Support

Senator,
Basic_Bobo
Your Friend Around the County, and the person who will mostly second your motions if their smart.

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

smart motions like these? https://forums.stateoffirestone.com/uploads/default/original/2X/9/9aadc261991351b0bfad57cf7d76e4d52e4cf772.jpeg
don’t worry your still the best senetor.

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support!

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

https://gyazo.com/05e711f889d7b59891a96dffdc833426 Bribri2173’s signature (Forum account not working)

2 Likes

https://gyazo.com/c2847ef9b82325a1469c12fdbbbfef64 Jummpycat’s signature

2 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

3 Likes

Support

2 Likes

ok look jason, respectfully, if you win a seat, you’re getting expelled. ok.

your negligence towards understanding the laws of this state leads me to believe that you will only do harm to congress.

2 Likes

God have mercy.

2 Likes