JamesDitomosso for Senator!

To all citizens of the State of Firestone,

I am glad to be re-running for congress, but this time, as a Senator!

I’d like to firstly congratulate Governor CanineEnforcement on receiving Governor! I look forward to the changes to come.

There are still many issues in the State of Firestone that can and must be addressed in a timely manner. I feel as if congress can do more to further improve this state, and keep our citizens safe.

I’d like to firstly address an issue that needs to desperately be addressed. The Congressional Government Oversight Committee. It has been sitting inactive far too long, and that needs to change. I plan to run as the Chairman of the Congressional Government Oversight Committee and ensure its revival, including hosting the proper amount of sessions required and ensuring all complaints are heard and dealt with properly.

I think department corruption is a lot more of a problem than we are aware. If I am able to achieve Chairman of the Congressional Government Oversight Committee, I will work side-by-side with the Department of Justice and, if need be, the Department of Public Safety in cases that involve congressional interference and ensure corruption is put at a minimum.

My next concern is the fact that law enforcement officers are violating laws and the right of citizens, and the citizens aren’t even aware of it. I would like to make all necessary laws known to both our law enforcement and our citizens, so both sides are being treated fairly.

I would also like to address a major issue, which I tried to fix, but ended up writing an unconstitutional bill last term. Department directors are being screwed over a lot by congress, which needs to stop. I believe it should be the right of the head of any department that has a law made in regards to it to be aware that the law is being passed through congress, and I believe that they should have a right to speak their opinion of said bill.

I would also like to work closely with the heads of our law enforcement departments, especially the National Guard, in creating a veterans rights bill to ensure those who serve get some type of benefits. I believe this can attract more people to join our law enforcement.

I believe that some of our people in high positions who have been in their position for a bit has not been very active, and I’d like to ensure they’re active or make the proper action necessary.

I would like to be the adviser of Governor CanineEnforcement to advise in congressional affairs as well.

There are many more problems that needs to be addressed, and if you are willing to hear more, DM me on discord and I will be happy to share with you my entire agenda.

If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to also DM me.

Make the right choice!

Signed,
JamesDitomosso, Senatorial Candidate

2 Likes

Support, UhYouFoundZack

2 Likes

Support. Great guy, helped me get used to the Congress when I was elected as a Rep.

2 Likes

Support

2 Likes

Support

Sergeant Kro_x SCSO

2 Likes

Support

1 Like

Support.

2 Likes

Support!

3 Likes